HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: alternative to screaming?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    I realize the dangers in doing this. I've been back handed twice, hit in the stomach and kicked in the shin, but that was when I first started doing this but now I have a faster reaction time and can escape the blows more easily even though it hasn't happened since I was ten. Most of the time people just scream and jump forward.

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedPaws View Post
    The girls who scream at haunts I find more annoying then scary. Saying something creepy is definitely the way to go.
    I agree 100,000%

3. Default  
    Painesville, Ohio
    I think little girls with creepy giggles would work. What about playing tag with the bodies? or saying "Marco!! Marco!! You never say polo.. it's not fair, it's not FAIR!!!"
    Singing a lullabye or kids song, then snarling could work too!
    I personally like the quiet mouthing words, or wringing hands(acting nervous - twitching, darting your eyes, make eye contact for a second, then look away) then explode with fury, then go right back to timid
    I agree that screaming is like the "go to" noise, and 9 times out of 10 it does NOTHING but annoy.
    Be creative!!
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Thread Information