alternative to screaming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alternative to screaming?

Hey yall! I play a little girl in a freezer with "human popsicles" hanging from the ceiling. I mainly screamed this year and i don't want to do the same thing next year. Any hints on an alternative that can be used in a short amount of time?

If you can replicate a good frosty/icey makeup on your skin & costume that perfectly simulates the dummies, then you can do a killer silent mannequin scare!
    or just make weak, but really creepy pleading noises?
    missjayne
    Netherworld Haunted Attractions
    http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Anyone else find it funny that Banshee answered a post titled "alternative to screaming"
      Here is another option "Its so cold in here......your blood is so warm"
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

And Then..

If "Touching" is something you can do, have a piece of norflex rubber insulation wet and touch them with it on a part of their bare skin ,Bear skin? Lookout it's Davy Crockett! He might kill you!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

thanks yall

@Allen
          that is a very good thing to say, thanks!
          I would whimper if I was allowed to act like a victim, but i am not.

Comment

The girls who scream at haunts I find more annoying then scary. Saying something creepy is definitely the way to go.

Comment

No Sound Track Here.

Only ambient sounds of this house, which can actually scare some people because they realise they are actual house sounds?
              So with such a ear-friendly environment here ("Hear?") a mere whisper can have a much more unsettling effect than a scream which is so loud and quickly identifiable to everyone.
              "Did I hear that or not? Did you hear that? If that was my imagination... I might be losing my mind! Or maybe one of the ghosts in the house just whispered in my ear!"
              Often times, once you get someone's imagination activated, less will be MORE! (Because their mind builds upon it as they try to decypher what they just might have heard.)
              There leaves no doubt when you scream or scream in someone's face... "That was someone screaming!" Duh? Yes it was.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Loud sounds could work
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I like sneaking up behind people and breathing down their neck.

Comment

N. Fantom, be carefull!

I have seen some people spin around So Fast! That a distance of maybe 24 inches should be attainable by you as quickly as you do your neck-breathing thing.
                    My Brother-in-law, Tony was by himself in the wine cellar here waiting for customers, all the lights were "on".. he felt someone's hand on his shoulder, he spun around swinging and struck.. nothing! Nobody was with him in the room.
                    As he came back around to his starting position , a small piece of gravel fell from the 12 foot high stone arched ceiling above him and went right into his shirt pocket!
                    Some odd things have been known to happen here in a "Haunted", haunted house.
                    This inn was built in 1870, ghosts have been seen in the wine cellar since 1925.
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I realize the dangers in doing this. I've been back handed twice, hit in the stomach and kicked in the shin, but that was when I first started doing this but now I have a faster reaction time and can escape the blows more easily even though it hasn't happened since I was ten. Most of the time people just scream and jump forward.

Comment

Originally posted by HauntedPaws View Post
                        The girls who scream at haunts I find more annoying then scary. Saying something creepy is definitely the way to go.
                        I agree 100,000%

Comment

I think little girls with creepy giggles would work. What about playing tag with the bodies? or saying "Marco!! Marco!! You never say polo.. it's not fair, it's not FAIR!!!"
                          Singing a lullabye or kids song, then snarling could work too!
                          I personally like the quiet mouthing words, or wringing hands(acting nervous - twitching, darting your eyes, make eye contact for a second, then look away) then explode with fury, then go right back to timid
                          I agree that screaming is like the "go to" noise, and 9 times out of 10 it does NOTHING but annoy.
                          Be creative!!
                          Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Working...
                          X