Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God why does MI have to be so cold (pix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God why does MI have to be so cold (pix)

I've gotta start wearing shoes when I go outside (or else someone needs to keep mortician's wax away from me)....my first time playing with it (yes I did the black fast, I didn't need to get it all over the carpet lol. Unfortunately, the camera doesn't bring out the depth of work on the skin (dang digital!) lol. How is it? Not too terrible for my first time with scar wax I don't think.

They do make an ointment for that.

Damien,

That looks pretty cool. Not to rub it in but, It is great here in Florida.

Keep up the cool make up work,
    Robert Travis
    Scenic Art Productions
    ScenicArtProductions@Yahoo.COM

Comment

"AHH, Yes! Florida!

Where the bugs, gators and lizards run!
      That is why we have "The Cold" up north to KILL the bugs! (Hopefully)
      Any climate change doesnot sound good to me in this area of concern.
      After my Dad was out of WW2 and a married man, his pnone call from a real estate salesperson on Florida went something like this:"Buy beautiful sunny land here in florida!"
      "I have a question, what did you do with the aligators and the swamp there?"
      "Click!"
      The land they were trying to sell that day was part of or near the miliitary base my Dad had been stationed at at the beginning of WW2 and he knew what it was like being on manovers there. I know, they drained the swamp, ex cetra, multi-storied buildings have now been there for 60 years.. all is good, I'm just messing with you "Florida".
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I did mess with you first.

Jim,

Yes, I like the reptiles but you are right we do have bugs though. You can have them. That is funny about your dad, my granmother would tell me about how there was almost nothing here in those days but swamp land. Well, Walt Disney bought some of it. Look what he did with it.

Stay Warm,
        Robert Travis
        Scenic Art Productions

Comment

And what might be there?

In that deep, deep basement below Disneyworld? Any workers or tourists gone missing? "Mickey!? Where's Mickey? Oh, no!"
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Walt Disney

Jim,

Every body knows Walt Disney is down there in his Cryogenic tube ( speaking of cold ). I think it is time to thaw him out.

Still warm here,
            Robert Travis
            Scenic Art Productions
            (904) 505-7979

Comment

It has been the warmest winter in Michigan that I can ever remember. We have barely had any snow and the snow we did get only lasted a couple days. It has been fantastic this year.
              Jared Layman

Comment

Originally posted by mindtumor View Post
                It has been the warmest winter in Michigan that I can ever remember. We have barely had any snow and the snow we did get only lasted a couple days. It has been fantastic this year.
                way to totally ruin the fuin bro :P lol jk

Comment

Working...
                X