The Beast/Creature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Beast/Creature

Hey there. I am just wondering, if any of you have ever gone through The Beast/Creature? It looks like an intersting concept, and attention grabber. So you know if you can add props inside of it? Also, does anyone know what the price of these would be, and if it would do good in a city of 1,000,000 plus. Heres a link of the product for those of you who may not know what I am talking about:

http://brainchilddesignlabs.com/creature.cfm

Thanks

Dustyn
    ________
    Suzuki Katana
    Last edited by dusty588; 01-24-2011, 05:05 AM.

Imagine setting this creature up on a slight hill over a major highway!
    Gets attention! YUP!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

That would be cool Jim, there would be some hitting of brakes thats for sure.
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

That's a good idea, I live 10 mins from one of my provinces largest highways, big spot lights, fog.

Does anyone kow the cost of one?
        ________
        buy glass bong

Comment

Larry was selling one a while back.

http://hauntworld.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=6797
          Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

Comment

Wouldn't it be tempting to pack that big critter all into a foil container marked "Trojan"?!
            "Attack Of The Fifty-Foot Woman"?
            Maybe she fended off yet another assault? There's the CSI evidence.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I have been through it!

We have one out by the county lines between two large cities, Salt Lake and Provo. It was on a farm area where they had the creature and a corn maze and a haunted portion of a corn field. There was lots to do and could possibly make up the loss of 18 bucks but if you were to just do the creature then don't think of more then 3 or 4 bucks. I was not impressed. You go in his mouth and out its butthole. Afterward, you feel like you have been ripped off and really went through someones rear end. It is short very restrictive. There is only a small handful of areas to hide actors or scares and they are very predictable. In my mind, try it if its cheap and you have a lot of other things going on to entertain. Good Luck.

Ryan
              "....Any youth who makes security his main goal, shackles himself at the very start of life's race."
              - Clarence Birdseye

Comment

I'd have to agree with Ryan, It's very impressive as a visual, but very short and restrictive inside. Well you are supposed to walking through the insides of the thing, so you go down the throat, through the stomach, intestines and you get farted out the other end!

Not good as a stand alone, but could be very effective as an entrance piece. If your attraction is in a tent or a nondescript mall space this would be an effective attention getter!!!!
                R&J Productions
                Las Vegas, NV
                www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Well I'm surprised no on has answered this yet, but the cost new is around $90,000
                  Brad Bowen
                  Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                  www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

If I decided to spend that much on one, I would rather go with Halloween Productions. 4,000 square feet is only $10,000 more, $100,000. And I am positive that HP is scarier, and more entertaining to see that the beast.
                    ________
                    marijuana indica

Comment

Working...
                    X