VACANCY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VACANCY

If you want to see a really good suspenseful horror film, go see the new movie VACANCY. Lots of creep factor, startle scares....just forgive the finale and it's fantastic!
    Ken

Well when I first saw the trailer for Vacancy it looked very promising and somewhat original. But after seeing it at the theaters I can honestly say that it's one of the worst horror movies I have seen in a long time. It's one of those movies that should have been a Masters of Horror episodes. It felt like they just kept adding and adding new things to the story so it would last at least an hour and a half. I see over a 100 movies a year at the theater and I can honestly say this is one of the worst of the year. Throw in every horror cliche you can think of and you've got Vacancy. Disturbia is a better movie, but it's still disappointing. If you are looking for some real horror movies. Look into buying some classic Italian horror movies such as Suspiria, Deep Red, Opera, The Beyond or anything directed by Dario Argento or Lucio Fulci.
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Working...
    X