Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did you start?

Hey everyone,
    I was just curious, what is the youngest age that you have seen someone haunting yet. When did you start? Is there someone younger than me on the forum? I'm 14 and started in kindergarten at my school fundraiser haunted house.

I'm 62, started in 2nd grade?

I had a haunt in my parent's basement for the other kids in the neighborhood.
    Timothy McVeigh also did this when he was a kid according to The Chicago Tribune article about him from several years ago.
    Funny thing is, the author of that article is the same guy who previuously interviewed me! Wes Smith.
    I clipped out the Tim McV. article for a wall display in The Ravens Grin Inn, just to scare people with it after they have been inside of my house after the first hour or so.
    The national Horror scene back then, 1950's-60's was pretty tame by later standards. I'm not sure today if I was a small kid that I would get so excited about it from the present day styles of movies.
    The "Horror" of street crime and torture and playing with body parts is not nearly as mentally challenging as actual supernatural events, but then supernatural competes with some religions, or so they think, making frictions even though it should not.
    (All opinions expressed here originated in a very small,under fed lump of squishy tissue ... well used .. from a box of Kleenex!)
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I was 9 at the first haunt I worked at; a local charity haunt put together by the boy scouts (I was the only girl involved). I've know of plenty of actors that bring up their kids (let's face it, kids can be really creepy if you use them right) when they were 5-6 years old.
      Katie Lane
      Partner/VP
      Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
      sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Wow..let's see I started scaring people in elementary school.. not sure just when..guess it was probably around Kindergarten. lol

I have a cousin I've pretty much raised doing haunts..he started in 5th grade I believe. We have had some actors bring their really little kids with them to act like you mentioned BruiseMuse...I can only imagine what they will be like when they are older.. ;D
        Last edited by Blade-of-the-moon; 01-29-2012, 05:08 PM.

Comment

The Scariest Little Kid

I ever saw..... I did an act where I pretend to do serious bodily harm via a metal tool. The kid wanted to, begged to, be able to use that tool to actually cut another kid in the room !?
          He was maniacally serious and temper-tantrum psssed off when he couldn't.
          Where is he today? I wonder?
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X