Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unit 70 animated props & distortion animated prop vacuform panels for sale or trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit 70 animated props & distortion animated prop vacuform panels for sale or trade

HELLO EVERYONE THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THE ITEMS. THE LINK BELOW IS A PHOTOBUCKET LINK THAT HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH LOWER PRICING AND INFO ON THE PROPS FOR SALE OR TRADE. IF YOU REALLY HAVE INTEREST IN SOMETHING CONTACT ME BECAUSE PROPS ARE GOING FAST. bob@pureterror.com

I have over a 100 pieces of Nightscream Vacuform so please let me know what STYLE of vacuform your wanting and I will see if I have it. All the Vacuform was purchased this past Aug 2011 with shipping. So the cheapest I'm selling any of the vacuform that is painted will be $125 each. If you think that's to much then please just order them new for $135 or more each and pay the shipping and you will have may have new vacuform in a few months. But if you want them now I got them for sale and can bring them to transworld for you to pick up. This will save you money on shipping as well.

This is the link for the photos of the props for sale or trade

http://s1090.photobucket.com/albums/...cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

Thank you
    Bob
Working...
X