No announcement yet.

Transworld Friday Night Party at the City Museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you still purchase tickets while at transworld? what booth will sell them? can i purchase a ticket to the museum instead via transworld?

Comment

Listen up and I'm only being honest here... all you party animals want to hang out at the hotel and party not at City Museum.

I got a suggestion for you instead of coming to the show EARLY go to the City museum in the AM stay there until about lunch time then head over to the tradeshow. You can walk the tradeshow floor in like 30 minutes if you wanted to zoom through everything, so you have plenty of time between Thursday - Friday and Saturday to see whatever.

I've said it before the place is cool but for a haunted house owner in his 40's (LOL) you just want to walk around snap some pics and head back to the show.

Additionally I'm going to give you a suggestion every day between 9am and noon head out and see the city... hit the Arch because they have this AWESOME museum under it, IMAX theater which I hear makes you sick, and go up into the arch. The St. Louis Zoo is ranked the #1 zoo in AMerica and it is FREE... you can see a lot of these things if you just go in the AM then head back over to the show.

Just my two cents.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
      X