I-70 Haunt Tour for Transworld!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-70 Haunt Tour for Transworld!!!!

I want to officially announce the I-70 Haunt Tour and invite everyone to come and check us out! The tour includes 2 haunted attractions: NecroPlanet (new home of Necropolis) in Columbia, MO and Mr. Bill's Thrills in Troy, MO. Each haunt will feature 2 attractions (so that's 4 total haunted attractions). The tour is Saturday, March 10. Tour bus transportation and dinner are included. The first bus will leave the convention center at 5:30pm and buses will leave every 15 minutes after that. Guests will first travel to NecroPlanet. When finished there they will get their dinner and travel to Mr. Bill's Thrills. There is also a ticket option for those who wish to drive themselves. Both haunts will be open on Saturday night until midnight. Mr. Bill's Thrills will also be open on Friday night, March 9th, NecroPlanet will only be open Saturday night. Again, the main tour (and the buses) is only on Saturday night. Further details, links to our websites and tickets can be purchased at www.I-70haunttour.com. Further info (and pics and videos) to follow, stay tuned!

Bill C. Schnell
    Dark Son Productions
    NecroPlanet Haunted Attractions
    www.NecroPlanet.com
    I-70-Haunt-Tour-Logo.jpg
    Bill C. Schnell
    Dark Son Productions
    www.NecroPlanet.com

NecroPlanet

Ok, so here are some "further details" on my half of the I-70 Haunt Tour, NecroPlanet. NecroPlanet is located in Columbia, MO which is 1.5 to 2 hours from St. Louis (depending on which part of St. Louis and how fast you drive) and features 3 Haunted Attractions: Necropolis, The Pit and Chaos in 3D. For the tour on March 10th, only Necropolis and The Pit will be open (Chaos was an outdoor attraction set up under a large tent and we don't want to risk the weather). Many of you will remember that Necropolis was part of a tour that we did for Transworld in 2009 and 2010. Since that time, we have added the other attractions and completely changed Necropolis (and have renamed the event NecroPlanet). Our event opened in 2005 and has been in our current location since 2006. NecroPlanet is housed inside a former meat packing factory, complete with all the old freezers and meat racks. Necropolis is our main attraction and features amazing set design, animatronics and special effects and illusions but really features our actors. We pride ourselves on being an "actor-focused" haunt, and we spend a lot of time and effort on our make-up, costumes and actor training. Necropolis is definitely intense and "in-your-face." The Pit is our twist on a pitch black haunt and features more amazing actors and some tricks and secrets that I don't want to give away before you experience it! Definitely not just a dark maze! Please remember that bus tickets are extrememly limited as we were only able to reserve a few buses, so if you plan on going you need to purchase tickets soon!
    Bill C. Schnell
    Dark Son Productions
    www.NecroPlanet.com

Comment

Let the pics begin!

Some pics from NecroPlanet so you guys can get a feel for what our event has to offer, and remember to go to www.I-70haunttour.com to get your tickets now before the bus seats are sold out!
      DSC_5467.JPGDSC_5481.JPGDSC_5582.JPGDSC_5586.JPGDSC_5599.JPG
      Bill C. Schnell
      Dark Son Productions
      www.NecroPlanet.com

Comment

TV Spot

Here is our TV ad...

Bill C. Schnell
        Dark Son Productions
        www.NecroPlanet.com

Comment

More Pics

550.jpg554.jpg558.jpg563.jpg588.jpg
          Bill C. Schnell
          Dark Son Productions
          www.NecroPlanet.com

Comment

More Pics

Don't forget to purchase your tickets now if you want to make sure you've got a spot on the bus! Seats are limited! www.I-70haunttour.com

591.jpg593.jpg
            600.jpg776.jpgIMG_20110811_225526.jpg
            Bill C. Schnell
            Dark Son Productions
            www.NecroPlanet.com

Comment

Customer footage video

Here's a video with some of our customer footage. Time is running out so get your tickets now before the bus seats are gone! www.I-70HauntTour.com!!!

Bill C. Schnell
              Dark Son Productions
              www.NecroPlanet.com

Comment

Awesome pictures Bill!
                Brian Warner
                Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
                Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
                Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Thanks Gadget! Time is running out to get your spot on one of our buses! Get yours now at www.I-70haunttour.com!!!
                  Bill C. Schnell
                  Dark Son Productions
                  www.NecroPlanet.com

Comment

Photos of Mr Bills on fb !

For some reason I'm not capable of posting pics on here , maybe my connection / service provider , But if you want a taste of what's in store at Mr Bills Thrills there are photos of The Haunt Posted under Haunt Pics 2011
                    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000333154039
                    If that doesn't get you there , just search MrBills Thrills

Comment

Are tickets available at the haunt Necroplanet on Friday like they are for Mr. Bill's Thrills?
                      Spooky Wishes
                      Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Tickets?

Can I buy tickets at Transworld or at the haunt? I do not need the bus I will be driving.

Thank you
                        Shawn
                        Twistedwoods

Comment

NecroPlanet will only be open on saturday night for the main tour, Mr. Bill's Thrills will be open friday and saturday nights
                          Bill C. Schnell
                          Dark Son Productions
                          www.NecroPlanet.com

Comment

Tickets can be purchased either online at www.I-70haunttour.com or onsite at each event on the 10th. Tickets with bus transportation need to be purchased in advance on the website.
                            Bill C. Schnell
                            Dark Son Productions
                            www.NecroPlanet.com

Comment

Advance tickets via I-70 website

Advance tickets via I-70haunttour.com need to be purchased as soon as possible so we can see if we're going to need another bus . Wouldn't want anyone to be left out ! Monday Mar 5th is the last day we can add buses , so need tickets purchased by then , Thank You , Mr Bill

Comment

Working...
                              X