Find Vendors - Rate and Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find Vendors - Rate and Review

Okay like this is amazing... I added the feature of the century so you can leave reviews for vendors and hardly anyone has anything to say pro or con about any vendor. I wanted to announce that we now have nearly 325 vendors listed here: http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...iers/index.cfm

You can visit this page and find hundreds of vendors, and you can click on their profiles and leave feedback using facebook. It is easy as 1 - 2 - 3.

Check out Gore Galore profile here: http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...ore_galore_inc

You will notice TYLER and myself have left a review. Those reviews are always there so if you leave a review everyone can see it. DO you like this company? You can go there and tell people this is a good company to work with.

You can do this for ANY company!

Some people I guess talk up a big game about wanting to leave vendors reviews, but now when you say something you can't say it hiding behind some name like The Haunt Phantom... you have to stand behind what you say. No more bogus reviews... only reviews from real people!

So if you have something to say NOW YOU CAN! I'm sure most if not all reviews will be positive. If you are a vendor you can make a post on your facebook and ask people to visit your profile and leave you positive reviews.

The pages are blowing up with traffic... I've done SEO work for about 75% of the pages so far. I'll give you an example... if you type in lets say Haunted House Silicone Masks Hauntworld directory comes up in 3 of the top 5 spots. It doesn't really matter on most if not all the pages where we've completed SEO work we appear in the top 10 on all the categories and sometimes 5 to 8 of the top 10 spots. I'm just not hitting the bed for the night... spent like the past 3 hours doing work on like 5 more sections. I still have like 15 more to go. I'll get them all done here sooner or later.

We are not done yet but if you are looking for a vendor boom there ya go, if you want to leave a review have at it.

This is just another resource we are providing.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
Working...
X