Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huge Oppurtunity for CHEAP PROPS at TW from Pale Night Productions!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Oppurtunity for CHEAP PROPS at TW from Pale Night Productions!!!

Alright guys, as many of you may know, PNP has been working with an organization called Mission Joplin since the devastating May 22nd tornado that destroyed 1/3 of Joplin, MO and killed more than 160 people. Below is a video we produced for use at the IAAPA tradeshow for fundraising showing the destruction that the tornado left in it's wake.

Our staff has made two trips to Joplin to help with demolition since May and we are currently scheduling a third trip right after Transworld...but Mission Joplin needs your help too!

To help fund all of the wonderful work that Mission Joplin is doing to restore the city, PNP will be holding a raffle drawing at Transworld with every single dollar collected going directly to help families affected by the tragic May 22nd tornado. The cost will be $25 for a single ticket or $50 for three tickets. Here's what you can win...

Fifth Prize - $25 Gift Certificate to Pale Night Productions
    Fourth Prize - $50 Gift Certificate to Pale Night Prodcutions
    Third Prize - 1 Gallon Bottle of Perma-Blood ($120 Value)
    Second Prize - 5 Gallon Bucket of Perma-Blood ($550 Value)
    First Prize - Your Choice of Any One New Video Portrait: The Maniac, Deja Vu, or A Woman Scorned ($2400 Value)

Any of these prizes can be traded for a voucher of equivalent value toward any other catalog item if the winner chooses. Winners do not need to be present to win, but the items will be available at the show if the winner wants to take the prize with them. Otherwise, PNP will work out shipping for the winner at PNP's expense anywhere in the US! The actual drawing will be held at noon on Sunday at the booth.

If anyone is interested in this raffle, you can buy tickets at our booth #423 and #523 on the TW show floor. Please consider buying a ticket to help a very worthy cause. Your money will go to help families rebuild their lives and a city be reborn from rubble.

Visit missionjoplin.org for more information about the amazing work that Mission Joplin is doing in the city.
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

That's a great idea Kip! See you there
    missjayne
    Netherworld Haunted Attractions
    http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Can I paypal you a donation? I will not be able to attend Trans World this year.
      Last edited by prfields6038; 02-16-2012, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Thanks Banshee! We're hoping we can raise some seriour money to jump start the spring. Winter has been slow due to weather so Mission Joplin is looking to make a big push in the spring and we're really hoping we can help with that.

prfields6038, I hadn't thought about that but you can absolutely send in your donation via paypal and we will go ahead and enter you in the drawing. My email is kpolley@palenightproductions.com. If you want to do that simply send a payment to that account and mark in the comments what it's for. We'll make sure the money gets where it needs to go. Alternatively, if you just want to give to the cause I would suggest going to missionjoplin.org and donating directly to them. It would be faster and easier in that case. Either way, we can't thank you enough for the support that you're giving to the mission and to the families in Joplin who will be helped with your money.

Again folks, this is an amazing oppurtunity to help out a community devastated by natural disaster and, at the same time, possibly get an awesome new haunt prop from Pale Night Productions. we would ask that everyone thoughfully and prayerfully consider buying a ticket to help the cause. For you or I, $25 is a dinner out or our coffee for the week. But when we all work together, our money will go to help those in Joplin that have lost everything.

Thank you in advance to everyone for your support. We look forward to seeing you at the Transworld show. Tickets can be purchased in our booths #423 and 523.
        Kip Polley
        www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
        We Engineer Fear

Comment

Huge Oppurtunity for CHEAP PROPS at TW from Pale Night Productions!!!

hey Kip!! it was good talking to you the other night on the phone, we talked about soooo much stuff i forgot to talk to you about this.. I think its really great what YOU and Pale Night Productions are doing to help the people of Joplin, MO. i hope a lot of people will stop by your booth and donate... let me know if there is any thing Juneau Studios can do 2 help too.

j

Comment

Wow great Idea I will buy 3 tickets see you at Transworld.

Shawn
            Twisted Woods

Comment

Working...
            X