Emergency!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency!

When each of you has dealt with an incident or an emergency, how do you document what happened? What information do you ask for? Please add to this topic!

Brian

Mr Haunt,
    I had alot of the same question you have. I went ahead and I bought Kelly Allens Book on how to start a haunt. You may want to buy his book and read through it. Tells you all u need to know on Emergencies Business plans Everything. I have read it front to back more then once. It is a great book. I know there are others as well that maybe someone can share with you.

Thanks

Dennis

Comment

Well, you always want to get all the info from them as possible. Name, address, phone #, etc. Write down as complete of a description as you can of everything that happened that night, involving this person. So just in case this persons lawyer calls and says ya'll need to talk, you are fairlywell prepared to talk. And, on saying this, you wanna get your own lawyer ahead of time, just in case this ever happens. Now as far as getting your own lawyer, all you really need to do is approach a few, let them know what you want to do, and if one agrees, then he/she will be available to represent you on any occasion.
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

We have incident reports that we fill out and record
        5 years in the business and still ticking
        Ive been through HELL on Earth. What can you do?
        USSN

Comment

WE TO HAVE INCIDENT REPORTS TO FILL OUT. WE RECORD WHAT HAPPENED, HOW IT HAPPENED, WHO IT HAPPENED TO INCLUDING ADDRES, PHONE NUMBERS, WHAT EVER INFO WE CAN GET, PICTURES OF ANY DAMAGE, AND THEN HAVE ALL ARTIES INVOLVED SIGN THE FORM. IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO A GUEST WE HAVE THEM SIGN A MEDICAL RELEASE WAIVER STATED WE OFFERED THEM MEDICAL TREATMENT NO MATTER HOW SMALL THE INJURY AND THEY REJECTED IT THEREFOR WE ARE NOT LIABLE IF THEY DIE THAT NIGHT DUE TO THE INJURY. ALTHOUGH IT WOULDNT HOLD UP IN COURT BECAUSE NOTHING DOES.

SEAN
          Sean De Wane
          ----------------------------------------------
          The De Wane Asylum
          www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

What kind of emergency??? Someone tripping and falling??? Looking at it from a law enforcement prospective, I would get name, address, phone, DOB, etc, and verify w/ ID if they have it. Document time, date, and narrative of what happened. Get complete info on witnesses too. Have the person sign it if they can. Take a picture of the scene, and attach to file. Make at least two copies. Also, if you have a police officer on detail at the place, have him write a report. Now, that's in liberal sue happy Massachusetts, it may be overkill.
            Slash
            "If you fail to plan, plan to fail"

Comment

Also For Emergancys See If You Can Get At Least 1 Medical Staff On Staff At Your Haunt With A Minimum Of A emt-basic This Person Will First Respond To The Scene Of Any Accident Involing Your Haunt. Like Asthma Attacks. Or Acute Mi (heart Attack). Face It We All Want To Scare Our Customers To Death Dont We? This Will Help Incase You Actually Do.
              Last edited by Jast223; 07-04-2007, 10:12 PM.
              5 years in the business and still ticking
              Ive been through HELL on Earth. What can you do?
              USSN

Comment

Working...
              X