Raycliff Manor West Coast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raycliff Manor West Coast!

We're beginning Phase 1 of planning Raycliff Manor West Coast 2013! If you, or someone you know has specific talents to contribute to a West Coast Haunted Attraction, please get in contact with us at info(at)raycliffmanor(dot)com or have your friend/associate do so. I'm especially interested in hearing from San Diego, CA area artists who specialize in makeup, special effects, foam construction/carving, set design and painting, etc. If you are interested in partnering in a team investment/effort, please indicate this in your message. I may not be able to respond to everyone right away, but I will definitely be hanging on to your contact information if you can, provide pictures or references to demonstrate your capabilities.

For an idea of what we've done in Joplin, pop over to our Raycliff Manor Facebook page, www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor You can also check out our website at www.RaycliffManor.com and our Raycliff West Coast Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/RaycliffManorWestCoast

Thanks!

Kelly
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

That is awesome Kelly! Glad to hear you're already starting to plan that 2013 season. We all know you will be just as successful on the West Coast!

Hope you're doing well since the move to be with your mother. Maybe I'll get a chance to meet you at TW. Can you believe it's only a week and half away?!
    District of the Dead Haunted House & Morbid Entertainment

http://www.BuffaloFear.com
    http://www.MorbidEntertainment.com

Comment

Kelly

This is all great news! My heart went out to you and Lee when I read about your family and the issues they are having. I am excited about the new project and relocating the best Haunted House ive never been to...to the West Coast. While Transworld wont be the same without you, I will make sure to drink one for you and hopefully see you and Lee soon. Let me know if there is anything I can do from my side...Granny is lookin to be booked in 2013 with you and Jims Haunt both opening in 2013
      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Thanks guys! This past couple of weeks has been one insanely incredible manifestation of synchronicity after another! I can't wait to have some things nailed down that are coming together right now and share a very exciting announcement! Like Joplin, MO, Raycliff Manor is going to rise from the ashes bigger, better and stronger than ever!

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
        X