No announcement yet.

2012 HAUNTED OVERLOAD progress thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta be the best haunt in the universe !!!!!!

FOR AN OUTDOOR WALK THRU, THE "SKY IS THE LIMIT" (literally !) (no height restrictions,obviously).. THE PHOTOS DON'T LIE. MOST INCREDIBLE PICTURES OF A HAUNT THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN....................ULTRA-CREEP FACTOR KICKS IN IN A HUGE DARK FOREST. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST !!!!!! WOW !!!! ERIC, YOU AND YOUR CREW ARE DOING GREAT WORK UP THERE !!!!! HOPEFULLY, I'LL GET THERE IN 2013 !!!!! THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO !!!!

Comment

Thanks John! I figured I would post a few more of the new buildings I showed in this thread with the lighting. I will start a new post for 2013 when that is underway. We are going to demolish the facade with the horns and revamp the queue line first.

Train tunnel, about 20 feet tall.

Death Junction after you go through the train tunnel.

New covered bridge. A troll was in there of course.

I like these small crooked buildings. I call them creative fencing. They add a lot of character to the haunt while providing blockades for routing patrons through the trail. Actors can come out of them If I want.
      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

This new carving looked cool. You can see the giant 4 story head in the background to the right. As you came around this thing you would finally see the big one. Since it was new and that big it made quite an impression.

Some fog coming from the queue line.

I love this effect. Skeletons draped in cheese cloth and sprayed with glow in the dark paint. You have to just mist the figures because it's easy to go overboard with the effect. We rented a 400 watt black light to light the whole tunnel full of these.

This is the facade that will be gone. I want to increase the patrons visibility of the new one from a distance. The new one whatever it looks like will be on a raised platform and pushed back to give us more room in the queue line.
        www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Working...
        X