Screamforadream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screamforadream

Well, I thought I'd share. Bobby really fixed me up with my brain cap! He even had to custom sculpt one for my needs and I think it's going to work just fine.

Custom sculpted brain cap with a very reasonable price and shipped free! Couldn't be happier! I'll definitely give him a hollar later for more interest in some work.

Thanks again Bobby and look forward to dealing with you again.

Dewayne

Thanks! =)

No problem! It was a cool project! Minor unexpected complications with the original not fitting the way I'd like, but the new sculpt came out fun, I can't wait to see it all gored up! It'll be cool. I'm definitely using a couple in my haunt this year, they are gonna look incredible all gunky with chunks of blood on it! Definitely proud of it.

Feel free to hit me up for any odds or ends you may need in the future, goes for anyone!

Thanks again Dewayne!

Comment

I got the cap decked out in Allen's blood gel. Only differnece is when I got home, the red food coloring was bad. However, My wife is a professional baker wanna-be, so I used some of her NICE red coloring, but it's a paste. Came out alright.

I'll get pics of it tonight I hope. I'll post asa I can.

thanks again, and I may have a few more jobs for you.

Comment

Brain Cap 1.JPGBrain Cap 2.JPGBrain Cap 3.JPGZombie 1st sculpt.JPG

Here's some pics of your brain cap Bobby. All I did was coated it with blood gel recipe from Allen. I made it a little different, but I think it looks alright. Plus I got a little more detailing on it I'd like to do. The zombie is my first sculpt. It's the first pull from the mold.

Comment

Very cool!! I like the added spikes, and it is BRIGHT but that'll look good in the dark!. I really like the zombie too!

Comment

Working...
          X