HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Zagone vs CFX/SPFX

Hybrid View

1. Default Zagone vs CFX/SPFX 
    Northwest Arkansas
    Last year, I bought the Zagone supersoft Deviant mask. Should I stick with it, or would it be worth it to upgrade to one of the expensive silicone masks like what CFX Or SPFX makes?

2. Default  
    Waverly, Iowa
    I think this would come down to two factors. The first one obviously being your budget. Can you afford spending upwards of 800 bucks for a single mask? While they are amazing, they aren't cheap! The second being your application. Are you going to be up close and personal with your quests such as in a que line? Or are you going to be far away where detail won't really be noticed? I am a big fan of Zagone because they do allow for some movement, but are obviously considerably cheaper than the silicone counterpart.

3. Default  
    There are many Silicone mask makers out there , it's not just the $600 and up companies nowdays:

Thread Information