Chad Savage Goes 3D at Haunted Portraits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Savage Goes 3D at Haunted Portraits

Haunted Portraits has teamed up with dark artist Chad Savage, transforming his amazing 2D works into eye-popping 3D. Never one to rest on our laurels we wanted to bring something completely new to horror fans everywhere and we've done it with our 3D Enchantographs. I approached Chad a few months ago with the concept. The idea is so cutting edge I had to really work at explaining exactly what these would look like. I don't think it really sunk in 'til Chad received the prototype and responded with "How cool is it to have a talented outfit like Haunted Portraits turn your spooky art into a 3D experience? REAL cool, that's how cool. I couldn't be more tickled!" No sooner was that prototype in his hands when he was asking how quickly he could get some produced to take with him to HauntCon. The great news is these will be ready for Hauntcon so if you're at the show stop by and have Chad show the new dimension in horror. The first creation from our laboratory is Hal(C)low(N)een. If clowns make your skin crawl then this one is going to give you nightmares. We already have two more pieces of Chad's in the works and we will continue to add more of his works to our gallery in the near future. To get a look at Hal(C)low(N)een and to get a sneak peek at his upcoming releases visit Chad's exhibit in our 3D Dark Art Gallery http://www.hauntedportraits.com/3D_G...rt_Gallery.htm

Wow, that's cool. The jack-o-lantern nose is a nice touch!

Allan

Comment

Awesome work I love the combo of Jack-O-Lantern and clown. The following effect is awesome as well.
      Great job you two!
      www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

Loos freakin AWESOME!!!! Good Stuff

Comment

OH YEAH!!!! Lookin good. I think I'm probably gonna order one of those tomorrow!

Look great guys!
          Brad Bowen
          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Wear a real pumpkin on your head and they will be afraid, very afraid.
            As they reentered the darkened room by the single, dim light they first wanted to laugh at me...then I quickly moved and they weren't laughing anymore.........
            A great time was had by...ME!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I don't understand are these posters size, or what do you do with them?

Do you have a video showing scare version? Nice work!

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

One word: Incredible!!
                Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

Working...