See you at Transworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See you at Transworld

Well its 2:31 am and the day is just ending for us at Haunt Tactics. Our trek to the haunt Mecca begins tomorrow at High Noon. We will depart from Pa and arrive early afternoon tuesday in STL. i will follow up this thread along our journy to let you all know whats what. Please, please, please come see us at booth 1105.
    Tim McCall

We will come see you, if you say please one more time.....lol. I will see you there Tim

Shawn
    http://www.twistedwoods.com

P.S. hope you have your gun ready

Comment

The awesome part is the Haunt Tactics team is right beside us in the next row over.
      Tim, I hope we don't drive you crazy
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Our journey so far has been a fun one. Just before the Pa state line we were pinched with a speeding ticket. More details of our trip as they unfold. Haunt tactics out...
        Tim McCall

Comment

Leaving in 29 hours!

We'll be tweeting with our mascot Cranberry all week long. Follow us: http://twitter.com/MrScreamFreak
          Ryan

Comment

Somebody should come up with a Transworld merit badge.

Comment

Aren't you guys are based in Bucks County, PA? Why didn't you swing by Center City Philly and pick us up?!
              sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

Frog, yes we are located in Bucks Co actualy about 20 mons from center city, maybe we should calabo next time and car pool? im thinking winnibago trip!

So we made it here and the vans are unloaded and everything is at the booth. the show floor this year is massive and the things i saw blew me away. you haunt owners are in for a treat. the vendors brought it this year. please look me up on facebook( Timothy McCall) and well get together. its finaly time to put faces to names. ill be the big guy wearing the shirt with the huge white HT logo on it. you can pet me and feed me twizzlers.
                Tim McCall

Comment

god now I feel bad for not leaving northern michigan until tomorrow :P be safe guys!

Comment

We leave wedensday at 10am we should be there around 5 in the morning on thursday see you there!!!!!!!

Shawn
                    Twisted Woods

Comment

Originally posted by Bradenton Haunted Trail View Post
                      We leave wedensday at 10am we should be there around 5 in the morning on thursday see you there!!!!!!!

Shawn
                      Twisted Woods
                      Shawn...you be crazy man :P

Comment

So regretting now not going this year, everyone have a great time!
                        http://darkscares.com/

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X