No announcement yet.

JB CORN BOOKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly, yes. He leaves good legacy, though.
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Ok, I re-uploaded the books, pictures and website. I also downloaded and opened upm which it does fine. No corruption, no password.

If it still happens, I will talk to my hosting, Godaddy.

Thanks, and please do get them and share with other haunters.

Thanks.

Comment

Book one, Chapter one

Anyone else having a hard time getting into Book one, Chapter one...I can't open the file....everything else is okay?

Comment

If your freeze is on page 7, there is a seperate book 1 file. I had that complaint just one time so I had it redone. That is because I was using 602 Suite to edit instead of Microsoft Office. It was a picture file causing the freezing. On the mpage, it says to download this version of book 1if you have a freeze. For some reason, this was the only instance of it.

Comment

I had the JB Corn set on my old computer which is longer amoung the living. Can you send me a link too please? Thanks
            ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
            ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
            www.facebook.com/DementiaHauntedHouse

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise View Post
              I had the JB Corn set on my old computer which is longer among the living. Can you send me a link too please? Thanks
              I have the first two in PDF format. I'm going to tweak them a bit tomorrow and try to get the page numbers correct. In reformatting them, the page numbers floated a bit, relative to the table of contents. Same with the second book. Still very readable and good information.

Check your PM. That'll get you started.

C.

Comment

Working...
              X