No announcement yet.

Rex B. Hamilton looks forward to meeting you at the 2012 TransWorld convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rex B. Hamilton looks forward to meeting you at the 2012 TransWorld convention

Rex B. Hamilton looks forward to meeting you at the 2012 TransWorld convention

March 6, 2012

Greetings, Fellow Haunters:

I will be at the TransWorld Halloween, Costume and Party Show tomorrow afternoon until Sunday morning. I’ve attended every TransWorld convention since 1997 and look forward to this year’s bash as much as any before it.

It will be my pleasure to meet you and everyone else who shares the love of haunting. Our industry continues to grow and thrive, year after year, thanks to the wonderful people who make up the haunt industry.

As usual, you’ll find me all over the place - parties, auctions, banquets, the convention floor, running the Haunted Attraction Association booth, hanging out at bars - the works. Feel free to call me - my cell phone number is 216.973.0050. I’d love to stop by for a few minutes and chat about how to spook.

My big day will be Saturday when I’ll be in full make-up all the day long. The new character I’ll put on display this year is “Dr. Sinister,” courtesy of fellow Scab 5 member Jeff “Samhain” Glatzer.

Last year (2011) I worked at 12 haunted houses - nine I had visited before and three for the first time. All of them were here in Ohio. Plenty of haunts are doing just fine in Buckeye-land and I’ll wager that the situation is just as positive in your state.

If you hire me to come work your haunt this October you’ll get 37 seasons of terror experience acting at 82 haunted attractions. Who could ask for more?

Haunters to greet, friends to embrace, weirdos to stare at, another round of drinks and cheerful guffaws. Could it be anything other than TransWorld?

Very truly yours,

Rex B. Hamilton

13939 Clifton Boulevard
    Lakewood, Ohio 44107-1462
    216.226.7764 (home)
    216.973.0050 (cell)
    EvilLordZargon@msn.com
Working...
X