Carnival/Circus Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnival/Circus Music

I am thrilled to open up "Dark Ride" for pre sales. This album has been in the works for 16 months, every second of it was a joy. Because of the great anticipation and demand, I have decided to give you the chance to get a limited edition before it is released to the public.

This limited edition will be one of the first hundred off the press. Each album will be signed and numbered. Along with that, you will recieve our "Dark Ride" poster and other great pieces! But the most incredible offer is that if you pre order before April first, we will send you a digital copy of "Carpe Noctem" to hold you over! All of this for just $17.

To pre order, simply follow the link to our homepage www.preludetoanightmare.com

We look forward to creating more music and meeting our fans at one of the several conventions we will be attending. For more info on those, check out our "Upcoming events" on the home page.

As always, Share the Fear!

S. Michael Karan
    Prelude to a Nightmare

Originally posted by Prelude to a Nightmare View Post
    I am thrilled to open up "Dark Ride" for pre sales. This album has been in the works for 16 months, every second of it was a joy. Because of the great anticipation and demand, I have decided to give you the chance to get a limited edition before it is released to the public.

This limited edition will be one of the first hundred off the press. Each album will be signed and numbered. Along with that, you will recieve our "Dark Ride" poster and other great pieces! But the most incredible offer is that if you pre order before April first, we will send you a digital copy of "Carpe Noctem" to hold you over! All of this for just $17.

To pre order, simply follow the link to our homepage www.preludetoanightmare.com

We look forward to creating more music and meeting our fans at one of the several conventions we will be attending. For more info on those, check out our "Upcoming events" on the home page.

As always, Share the Fear!

S. Michael Karan
    Prelude to a Nightmare
    Any place we can hear samples ?

Comment

Dark Ride Samples

Originally posted by Blade-of-the-moon View Post
      Any place we can hear samples ?
      YA! You can hear come of them at my site.

Here'a a Clip and the rest should be up tomorrow!

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://w...sTA7M6rhtaXfXA

Comment

Great tunes! Keep up the good work!
        Zach Wiechmann
        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

New Songs Posted!

Hi there,

Just posted a HUGE chunk of the new album! Check it out and let me know what you think!

http://www.preludetoanightmare.com

Comment

Great Tracks.....
            Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Yeah, definitely want to hear some samples!

Comment

Working...
              X