Electric Chair Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Chair Help

Here is a photo of the electric chair I am building. I have some restraints for the arms and legs coming, however I am having a hard time figuring out a good head piece that looks good. [/img]
    Greg Salyers
    Fear Entertainment

lets try again with the picture

Greg Salyers
    Fear Entertainment

Comment

Ok...I don't know what I am doing wrong with the image...but you can follow the link.

I am completely ok with buying something if there is already a prebuilt head harness for an electric chair.
      Greg Salyers
      Fear Entertainment

Comment

here ya go!

Looks good so far...
        Sean
        Sean De Wane
        ----------------------------------------------
        The De Wane Asylum
        www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

What was I doing wrong?
          Greg Salyers
          Fear Entertainment

Comment

hmm not sure the 2nd attempt should have worked but i must have the magic touch.

As dumb as it sounds what about one of those small metal spaghettie strainers dry brushed and wired attached to it.

Sean
            Sean De Wane
            ----------------------------------------------
            The De Wane Asylum
            www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Chair looks great. I like the Coffin as well. COOOOOL :shock:

Brian

Comment

Thanks....I built all of that stuff in the last few weeks......now if I could just get some money I would be good to go
                Greg Salyers
                Fear Entertainment

Comment

Nice Tektronix scope back there, Greg. I take it you are into electronics in some way or another?
                  The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

We photo intelligence experts see from your photo that you have a backbone, but no guts? hahahahah!
                    Kitty get them for a snack?
                    Like the guy 25 miles from here that blew his brains out, then they couldn't find them since they popped out and landed in one piece on the floor...then someone noticed that "Rover" was licking his lips.....
                    Maybe it wasn't suicide? Maybe he just loved his dog SO MUCH, and it was hungry!!
                    Rover gets to chew-over his new ideas AND his old ones at the same time!
                    Moot point as soon as he swallows though!
                    (Yes, this is a true incident.)
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Chair looks good. If you have a torch, try burning it in some spots. And take the hammer and chip some wood off too, it looks cool. As for the headpiece, i got one of those cheap plastic hard hats and painted it. Then attached two thick wires from there to a box above, on the wall, that said "danger high voltage" this box had the strobe light in it, facing down. The strobe light was activated via one of those big throw switches you see on circuit breakers. I also had a fog machine, and sound fx, as well as two red lights that stayed on all the time.
                      Slash
                      "If you fail to plan, plan to fail"

Comment

I wonder how many younger customers have never heard of an electric chair? Death sentences don't seem to get carried out or much news print anymore like they used to?
                        And youngsters are taught that "electricity" is our good friend, it does so much for us, like computers, video games.....
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I live in Texas...we have an express lane for the death penalty.
                          Greg Salyers
                          Fear Entertainment

Comment

hey that looks way good ! is that just a regular belt???

Comment

Looks Good!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X