I ordered...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ordered...

I just ordered 4 HauntWorld magazines a few days ago, but I have yet to receive an e-mail confirmation about it. I was just wondering if they take a while to process, or what exactly is going on? I tried calling the contact numbers and left a couple voicemails, but have had no luck getting a hold of anyone.

Can someone fill me in please?

I ordered Hauntworld DVD's a while back and don't remember getting email confirmation. But I got them!
    Also, this weekend is Transworld and I have a feeling Larry and crew are pretty busy and won't get to it until after the show?
    I could be wrong...but if I ordered anything this week, that's what I'd be assuming...

Kirk
    Kirk Boemmel
    Dark Ghost Manor
    www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

I've never heard of Larry screwing anyone over this is just an insane week!

Just stay away from 13th Hour!!!

Comment

They will come, But some times Even with no trade show it takes my stuff a week or two to get to me. But im in NC too. It will come. Just hang in there a while longer before you get to mad.
        BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
        www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Originally posted by screamforadream View Post
          I've never heard of Larry screwing anyone over this is just an insane week!

Just stay away from 13th Hour!!!
          No kidding. My grandmother ordered me the clown issue from them...after about 10 diff calls and complaints I finally received a month later. Terrible customer service there.

Hauntworld may have the mistake here and there but they fix it once aware of it and even compensate you..def good guys by me.

Comment

We are at a tradeshow. We have been building haunts and stuff not shipping orders. We are shipping all orders on Monday. Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thanks Larry, I assumed you guys were busy. I just wasnt sure how long processing and all that took at Hauntworld. Thank you though! Cant wait to tear into those magazines.

Comment

Working...
              X