Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you enjoy Halloween? Need a fairly well paying job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you enjoy Halloween? Need a fairly well paying job?

I'm looking to hire someone to become part of our Information Technology Department whom is interested in Halloween and whom also has some computer experience. The more you love computers, websites, and gadgets, a plus.

You would become a member of a very experience computer team which currently has 1 Lead Programmer, 2 Flash Graphics Artists, 1 Computer Technician, and 1 Information Technology Coordinator as well as myself.

The benefits of the position are the following

- Salary Range: $32,000-$40,000 depending on experience

- FULL HEALTH INSURANCE for you and Family (We have Horizon Direct Access, a very nice plan)

- FULL DENTAL INSURANCE for you and Family (Fortis)

- a small but nice retirement/pension plan where WE put the money in for you (you don't pay anything out of your check, this is 100% company pays this for you as a bonus of working with us)

- Access to a 401k plan in addition to the above if you are interest.

- You start with 2 weeks Vacation, 1 week personal time and 1 week sick time per year - all 100% paid.

- 1 Retreat per year (where we all go out on a mini vacation, and it's all company paid)

- Access to amazing computer technology (from laptops, projectors, or even tools as needed - for example, we have an $8,000 fluke Network Cat #6 tester that even prints line testing reports).

The overall job description is the following:

- I am looking for someone who is comfortable with hardware (replacing RAM, Hard Drives, Video Cards, etc)
    - There is some occassional travelling for service work in other locations but you would be provided with a company car and company gas card (you do not have to use your own car for any travelling)
    - General knowledge of Networking (IP addresses, getting computers on internet, networking printers etc)
    - HTML knowledge a strong plus (Dreamweaver especially)
    - Flash Knowledge a plus (but not required)
    - Use of simplistic databases such as Microsoft Access a plus (but not required)
    - Shows a good ability to work with others as a team (strong team mentality)
    - Enjoyment and understanding of Haunted House Industry and of Halloween and Horror themed concepts a plus

We are located in New Jersey, and I will begin doing interviews in the next 2 weeks.

If you are interested, please send your RESUME to: Rob@TheVillageOfDarkness.com
    if you have any other questions, please feel free to call 856-981-6239 or email me as well.

Thanks.

Robert Kocher Hightower
    Director of Information Technology
    Fright Times Magazine
    The Village of Darkness
    Camelot Computers, Inc.
    National Haunters Convention & Halloween Show
    Robert Kocher
    Xanthar of the Museum

The Village of Darkness
    www.TheVillageOfDarkness.com
Working...