Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scarefactory Bat Costume Can We get RESPECT HERE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarefactory Bat Costume Can We get RESPECT HERE?

Had many offers on this and sold it to a member per his offer here. I told everyone sorry it's sold but thanks. Even had one person say I have the cash now I can overnight it. No I am sorry I gave the guy my word. He was to pay me at TransWorld per my request I said no need to mail it or send through pay pal just pay me at the show and I accepted his offer. Well tried to make contact a few times ( which is always a red flag ) I get a text message saying.....

Your really going to hate me I have to back out of the costume because I bought one from Gore Galore... If you want to bash me on haunt world I want dispute it there was so much new stuff I over spent and this is not how I do business. REALLY? then why spend money that was not yours? I mean that was my money on a deal we made and after all you made the offer from contacting me to making the offer and you say this is not how you do business. You guys know shit like this pisses me off. It's not about the money or the costume mind you it's just the whole way it was handled a phone call would have went alot futher or he said he seen me on the show floor and he could have been a bigger man and came up to me there and talked to me that way! total small time dealer bull shit! What has happened to honor, trust and respect? I want mention his name yet as hes a member on this forums for NOW anyway. I am going back and fourth on that one as these forums and Industry don't need people like this and sadly he was a buyer! But bottom line when you make someone an offer have enough respect for the person and honor it. Don't make someone hold it at your word till you find something better. I have been succesful in my company on the traits I have laid out in this post. Some days sadly with something like this I can say I am truly better than that person. So bottom line my word was just that. Even though the one guy wanted to over night payment I could not do that because it was no longer mine!

Now back to the Scarefactory Bat Costume only used 1 night. I am open to offers of cash or trade. I have 2 and only need 1! It's like new and I paid $1400.00 also have a pigzilla new bought last season paid $4500.00 plus shipping! Open to offers and trades. Shane Dabbs and it's I am done venting! Shane
    sigpic

Sold

SOLD! Thanks Karl! We have done business before and it's always a pleaure! Shane and it's this is how it should be! Shane
    sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear it sold Shane

I posted the Mary Shaw puppet room for sale a few weeks ago and in my thread I put that I was taking a couple peoples names in case somebody backed out on me after seeing all the new eye candy at the show. Had several bites but took an offer from another guy (another farmer) 5 hours south of me. Met him and his wife at Transworld. They handed me the cash..I didn't even count it till I put it in the safe at home. You may have seen him at Transworld...the guy in the cowboy hat. He and I will be doing business again.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Wicked

Like I say people who do business like this is just small beans. They are not business men they are adults acting like kids and sadly it will come back and at some point someone will do them the same way. I am a man of my word I really need not sign a contract for someone to understand an agreement, a hand shake means as much to me as 5 pages of bullshit! Shane and it's just the principal of how it was handled! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

Shane,
          My name has been brought up here so I have to step in.
          This person even said when purchasing our costume. "I hope Shane doesn't get nasty about this". I told him you were bigger than that and just apologize, you will understand.

It is good to vent, and it was good of you not to post the person's name. That would be petty. But please don't hold it. It is not worth you being angry about. You know it would sell pretty easily. It is a crazy costume.
          But I understand your perspective. He just saw our costume and knew it was perfect for his attraction.
          thank you both for your support.

I love this industry, and all the crazy people in it
          Kevin R. Alvey
          info at gore-galore.com
          www.gore-galore.com
          www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
          www.youtube.com/goregalore13
          www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

DAMMIT missed it again! lol

Dewayne

Comment

Kevin

Were friends and the issue was not with you at all! Don't think for one minute is was or is. The point is just like when you sell something you agree to it and expect to be paid. It's not the money, costume or you it's the fact that I had a guy try to talk me into selling it out from under him and in my eyes it was no longer my costume to sell just as it was not his money to spend. Shane and it's the principal of the thing! Shane
              sigpic

Comment

Deal

Shane is Correct. A Deal is a Deal. Shane held up his end of the bargain, the buyer did not.

Comment

Working...
                X