Vendor Zombie Safari Paintball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vendor Zombie Safari Paintball

I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone that stopped by our booth! This was our first time as a vendor and were blown away by your interest in our product.
    It was awesome to see the smiles on haunters faces when they saw our product for the first time. You made us feel welcome and it was a huge success for us far exceeding anything we had hoped for.
    THANK YOU

Greg Allen
    Fearfest
    Zombie Safari Paintball Attractions
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Good stuff1

The most inovative product I saw`at the show.
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Thank you George for the kind words. It was nice to finally meet you. I called you today and left a message. Call me soon!
      Greg
      Greg Allen
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Originally posted by N2SPOOKINU View Post
        I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone that stopped by our booth! This was our first time as a vendor and were blown away by your interest in our product.
        It was awesome to see the smiles on haunters faces when they saw our product for the first time. You made us feel welcome and it was a huge success for us far exceeding anything we had hoped for.
        THANK YOU

Greg Allen
        Fearfest
        Glad you had a good show! Thanks for bringing something new and awesome to the industry.
        sigpic
        The world's SMALLEST and BRIGHTEST LED spotlights! Built for haunters.

Comment

I would love some more info on this product. Is there a web site up or can you send out a brochure?

Thanks,

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
          Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction
          www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
          1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

If you went on the Zombie Safari Paintball tour at Creepyworld we have our new video uploaded. Check it out you might be on it!
            Heres a link to our Facebook page. We just created it today because of Zombie Safari's popularity. Like us and become a friend.
            Greg http://www.facebook.com/ZombieSafari
            Last edited by N2SPOOKINU; 03-15-2012, 08:45 PM.
            Greg Allen
            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Our trailers have been selling great. Order yours today to get your trailers on our production list before we fill our capacity of sales. SALE ENDS March 31st!

Greg
              Greg Allen
              www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
              X