Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What or Who showed the best NEW products this year at TW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brianmudgett View Post
    Wow, some haunters are idiots.

For those people who have issues with animatronics. Spend some dollars on researching a product called a regulator…

Anyways back to the thread topic which is called:

Regarding the half hoods, I like the concept and I’m interested in picking some up. I was curious if there was a way to add a hair piece to cover the back. It could be permanent or detachable. What do you think?
    Based on your reply I agree. Maybe you should reread all the comments and spend a half a minute trying to comprehend the meaning behind them before you start calling people idiots. Evidently, you can't follow a conversation and keep it all in context if that is your response. Go ahead and start with the thread title and then start reading from post 1 forward. Read slow if you have to.

You quoted it correctly but maybe you yourself don't understand, but Best NEW products doesn't mean best looking. I'm looking forward to your well thought out response.
    Jared Layman

Comment

Haunters are idiots?

Wow, some haunters are idiots.

For those people who have issues with animatronics. Spend some dollars on researching a product called a regulator…

Anyways back to the thread topic which is called:

Regarding the half hoods, I like the concept and I’m interested in picking some up. I was curious if there was a way to add a hair piece to cover the back. It could be permanent or detachable. What do you think?
      Mudgett,
      Who are you calling an idiot? You need to do so research of your own and find out who your talking to.....I do still understand your new to this forum (wet behind the ears) and will let your insults slide.. When you bought and sold as many items as we have you might understand engineering 101..

Comment

Wow Slain, Extreme Dick Waving. I am no match for you…

I apologize for using the word idiots and for asking negative posters to occupy something else. Please ignore my foul morning breath for it slips inappropriate words. I also now understand that I was completely in my wrong for posting a suggestion on your little forum.

I will leave you all alone while I brush up on my engineering 101.

Thank you for your time,
        Brian

Comment

Wow Slain, Extreme Dick Waving. I am no match for you…

I apologize for using the word idiots and for asking negative posters to occupy something else. Please ignore my foul morning breath for it slips inappropriate words. I also now understand that I was completely in my wrong for posting a suggestion on your little forum.

I will leave you all alone while I brush up on my engineering 101.

Thank you for your time,
          Brian
          Lol nice. This thread is getting interesting you can't beat post transworld threads.

Comment

I do kinda agree. Sounds like some major "waving" WTF you gonna do, suspend him for saying "Idiots"? really? puking up about measly insults? I thought we were adults here.

I didn't see much wrong with his post, however I see this thread kinda going in a direction of off topic. I think half of the posts should be in a "Vendor Debate" section.

Now, what were the "half hoods" or w/e you guys mentioned? I only got to look at the doors of TW, lol. We only had time to hit up Darkness

In the meantime I'll be researching for it myself, just so I don't get b.tched at for not using the search bar.

Comment

Originally posted by ShatteredFX View Post
              How did you guys like our silicone half masks? Got a lot of great feedback and orders from the show, so we will definitely have plenty of new designs coming out!
              Here you go frightner. The topic was started on page 3. They have cool stuff!

Comment

Thanks bro.

No I don't get a LOT of time at once. i saw that, and wondered but haven't made it to their page. I also know a lot of vendors still haven't updated their webpages. Or at least when I last looked.

I'll check them out in a while. Thanks again for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Frightener View Post
                  I do kinda agree. Sounds like some major "waving" WTF you gonna do, suspend him for saying "Idiots"? really? puking up about measly insults? I thought we were adults here.

I didn't see much wrong with his post, however I see this thread kinda going in a direction of off topic. I think half of the posts should be in a "Vendor Debate" section.

Now, what were the "half hoods" or w/e you guys mentioned? I only got to look at the doors of TW, lol. We only had time to hit up Darkness

In the meantime I'll be researching for it myself, just so I don't get b.tched at for not using the search bar.

You can check out all our silicone half masks at- www.shatteredfx.com

Already working on new designs!
                  Jarred Alcala
                  Owner
                  Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com
                  www.Facebook.com/Shatteredfxmasks

Comment

Dead House Designs

We saw (and bought) some really fantastic new things, but the single thing that stood out to me more than anything else, was the projected maggots effect from Dead House Designs. That bathroom and dining room scene just knocked me out. However, a little pricey, so we're still deciding whether we'll spring for it. (I'm pushing for it.)

Also... some help. Somebody had an animated foul mouthed old man in a wheel chair. Does anybody remember who had that?
                    Michael Inks
                    Geist Entertainment, Inc.
                    Visit GEI on Facebook

sigpic

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

Comment

Why thats Buford, from the creative minds of Distortions!

Comment

Ah yes, thank you Casket. I only glimpsed it for a second and I want to get another look.
                        Michael Inks
                        Geist Entertainment, Inc.
                        Visit GEI on Facebook

sigpic

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

Comment

Working...
                        X