Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What or Who showed the best NEW products this year at TW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ScareFactory, Haunt Tactics, Allen's Deranged mask collection and Gore Galore the new goast puppet.

Shawn
    Twisted Woods

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress DeSade View Post
      Dark Raven, Pale Night and Dead house design. SF has beautiful pieces...they just don't last.
      Dont even know you but I like the way you think.. Scare Factory is a bunch of crap!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deathwing View Post
        kathryn,

just curious, what were the scarefactory props you but but didn't last?

Thanks

jake
        all of them!!!

Comment

Paul,

You must have gotten a bad batch of props. Mine all work fine my Impaler is going strong 8 years running, I've had dozens of their animations all worked for me.

Allan

Comment

Fair enough, but you also know that there were years their props couldn't even survive two days on the tradefloor without breaking down.
            Jared Layman

Comment

Originally posted by mindtumor View Post
              Fair enough, but you also know that there were years their props couldn't even survive two days on the tradefloor without breaking down.

Jared,

Yes I've heard that too. I've talked to them they acknowledged they had some issues but they seem to much improved the past couple years. Like I said my stuff has held up well.

Allan

Comment

Originally posted by Deathwing View Post
                Kathryn,

Just curious, what were the Scarefactory props you but but didn't last?

Thanks

Jake
                Personally-

Impaler comes to mind. The horse was another. This is a a very small community. When my good friends also have issues-you tend to take to heart. Now...that being said I'm A
                LL about offering an opportunity to make amends!
                Kathryn DeSautell
                Lafitte's Landing, Dark Shadows Entertainment

Comment

This thread totally lost its point. The Anti Scarefactory protesters need to go occupy something else!!!
                  Last edited by Brianmudgett; 03-19-2012, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brianmudgett View Post
                    This thread totally lost its point. The Anti Scarefactory protesters need to go occupy something else!!!
                    do we get to set up tents and distract traffic with our hipster-ness?
                    -Mat

Comment

Mudgett

It is the point.. Someone stated that Scarefactory has the best new products.. Far from true..... They may look cool but they won't last..
                      When you spend thousands of dollars and years in this business watching vendors like scarefactory take advantage of fellow haunters year after year then you can comment.. Until then keep your trap shut...

Comment

If you don't like it, don't participate. That is the easiest solution.
                        Jared Layman

Comment

Originally posted by mindtumor View Post
                          If you don't like it, don't participate. That is the easiest solution.
                          Wow, some haunters are idiots.

For those people who have issues with animatronics. Spend some dollars on researching a product called a regulator…

Anyways back to the thread topic which is called:

What or Who showed the best NEW products this year at TW?

Regarding the half hoods, I like the concept and I’m interested in picking some up. I was curious if there was a way to add a hair piece to cover the back. It could be permanent or detachable. What do you think?

Comment

Just for the record, I'm not anti-scarefactory. Bought several of their pieces last year and will be buying one piece this year. Was simply an opinion.

There's only ONE company I'm "anti". And that topic doesn't need to be resurrected!

Mistress DeSade
                            Kathryn DeSautell
                            Lafitte's Landing, Dark Shadows Entertainment

Comment

Thank you icarian for seeing the funny in that!!!

Kathryn I understand. Last year I had 5 companies that I had issues with. But I know they are good people trying to make success. All of them were welcome to my issues and are working to make their products better.

One last thing I want to add. Last year a patron pulled a finger off of my Be Scare crow. I called Scare Factory and asked if I could buy a new finger. They sent me a complete new hand for free.
                              Last edited by Brianmudgett; 03-20-2012, 11:21 AM.

Comment

not exactly anti-scarefactory here either... just have read 5 years of negative feedback on their items so i thought the whole "occupy scarefactory" idea was HILARIOUS
                                -Mat

Comment

Working...
                                X