Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What or Who showed the best NEW products this year at TW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all, I just joined the forums but I've followed the industry for years! I didn't go to TW but my buddy here in Tampa told me about Distortions prop where something is banging on a door and then you get sprayed! I love stuff like that. Very similar to the Zombie prop that Distortions had a year or two ago. That company is awesome! Did anyone else see the prop I'm talking about?

Comment

So I have a truck load of Scare Factory Props in my haunt. Not one has broken down.

Poison Props was on fire this year. Was impressed with almost everything he brought. Great prices.

Dark Ravens new anacondas and Tentacle Table was very cool.

I was really impressed with Distoritions this year. The large monster on the end is going on my November list.

Frightprops teddy bear gathered interest.

Gore Galore hit it out of the park. I ordered their slaughter house package which was a truck load of gore. They had a bunch of new great items.

Pale nights is inspiring me to go zombie next November.

Personally I thought compared to past years this year had a bunch of new items. In fact I bought less, but it was harder because there were so many great things to choose from.

Brian Mudgett

Comment

How much is the tentacle table?

Comment

Tentacle Table

Show: $3650
          Retail: $3950

Show prices honored through March 31st 2012.

I actually thought it would be a lot more so I didn't even ask the price. Now that I know what the price is I want to add it to the budget.

Immortal Masks also had some great hoods this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Brianmudgett View Post

I was really impressed with Distoritions this year. The large monster on the end is going on my November

Brian Mudgett
            Brian,

So what was the asking price for the distortions demon made for Benetts Curse? In the pic from the show it doesn't have the scare built in? Also do you know how much the wheelchair old man cost?

Thanks
            DA

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
              I personally don't think scenic design is something that qualifies at all... we are talking products you can purchase. When we talk about Dead House they were trying sell items and showcasing those items through detail. That was great.

You want scenic design I use to build the most elaborate booths you've ever seen... and it didn't sell anything. I had millions of people lined up to take photos but no one bought anything ... I think the focus on the topic is products.

Selling scenic design is a service that can be provided. What did you see that you liked that you actually bought. I think our display of scenic design we put into our haunted house itself rather than a booth. If you came to the Darkness you already know what we can do scenically. I wonder if we should create a booth next year that blows you away... something mansion style. I'll build the ULTIMATE themed booth if someone will buy it in advance. I'll build something so freakin wild you would swear we stole it off a movie set... if someone wants that done contact me and I'll do it and after the show you can drive home with it.

Let me know.

Larry
              Please don't take this as an insult, because that is not the intent. But why would anyone want to buy your booth? Are you saying you would basically build a room for the show floor? Or do you think someone would literally just want your booth for like their home or something? I mean, I know there are people that buy up old movie sets and display them at their houses.
              Jared Layman

Comment

So what was the asking price for the distortions demon made for Benetts Curse? In the pic from the show it doesn't have the scare built in? Also do you know how much the wheelchair old man cost?
                Demon $12,600
                Demon Display $4,000
                Buford $3400

5% off til Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Brian,

Thanks
                  DA

Dark,

The one at the show does not include the scare effect or the detailed room, that was custom for us for the show. There was also a flesh version there as you enter the convention. I don't have a photo but I'm sure it's posted somewhere. It's a very cool piece.

Thanks,
                  Allan

Comment

This one???

Comment

That's it, thanks Hauntedpaws.

Allan

Comment

Brutal Rust...we can't wait to get our order and mess around with that awesome product!

And another new vendor this year, Sinister Signs, had AWESOME signs. We bought a couple but they were all excellent. Owner/artist was a great guy too!

Dark Raven...as always, phenomenal props. So great to know those guys are from Buffalo, NY!
                        District of the Dead Haunted House & Morbid Entertainment

http://www.BuffaloFear.com
                        http://www.MorbidEntertainment.com

Comment

Dead House Designs had some really cool stuff. I liked the morgue panel that had open doors and corpse feet.
                          Joshua
                          www.hauntedprints.com
                          info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Shattered fx silicone half masks

How did you guys like our silicone half masks? Got a lot of great feedback and orders from the show, so we will definitely have plenty of new designs coming out!
                            Jarred Alcala
                            Owner
                            Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com
                            www.Facebook.com/Shatteredfxmasks

Comment

Dark Raven, Pale Night and Dead house design. SF has beautiful pieces...they just don't last.
                              Kathryn DeSautell
                              Lafitte's Landing, Dark Shadows Entertainment

Comment

Kathryn,

Just curious, what were the Scarefactory props you but but didn't last?

Thanks

Jake

Comment

Working...
                                X