Trailer haunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer haunt

So I think I will try to open a trailer haunt, since my city has hardly any buildings with sprinkler systems in them. The one's that do don't work. Now I just got to find a good place to get the trailers? I have a friend that will allow me to put them on his lot. this system will run on 12v.

I've been doing a lot of reading on these types of haunts. And I know I missed my chance to see one this year at TW.

But any input would be appreciated

Thanks
    Andrew

Depending on your local fire marshal, you may still need a sprinkler. I was able to get around sprinklers by pairing two containers/semi-trailers and having an outdoor egress between pairs. Each pair was <1000 ft^2 and the outdoor egress separated them as buildings. Our fire marshal did not ask for much of an egress, only 12 ft, as long as there was a fire exit in the egress. However, there is a new life-safety law that you should be aware about that kills the <1000 ft^2 ruling. Luckily, our fire marshal didn't adopt it. Lastly, you will most likely still need a full alarm system set-up, automated, etc.

I have been doing trailer and container haunts for the last 7 years and would be happy to answer any questions you might have. PM me for my number.

-Corey

Comment

Working...
    X