Haunt Tactics Thanks you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Tactics Thanks you

Right off the bat i just really from the bottom of my heart want to thank each and everyone who not only bought from us, but came to say Hi. The response we recieved this year was incredible. The costumes we designed this year was somthing unlike we've ever done and stilts are even further from our comfort zone. We found out thursday that we hit a home run. In fact, we did more sales thursday than the entire show last year. As i sat in my room that night i couldnt help but look back and think of where we came from and where we must now go. I feel that if you see the excitement on a buyers face as they place an order, that should motivate you to get every order out. With a feeling like that, there is no excuse to screw over anyone. I promise customer service is still and always be my biggest concern. im here for you. We will get it done and when the last order leaves prepared to be shocked by what we have in store for 2013.

one last note: THE BEST WAY TO GET AHOLD OF ME IS VIA EMAIL!!!!!!! MY PHONE IS GONNA MELT FROM THE CALLS. IF YOU NEED ME AND WANT THE ABSOLUTE SPEEDIEST RESPONSE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EMAIL. tim@haunttactics.com
    Tim McCall
Working...
X