Weird weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird weather

Is anyone else having unusual weather for their area this year? In Michigan, our average high for the area I live in is suppose to be 40 degrees. It's been in the 60s and 70s all week. And not just this week, this whole winter was a lot warmer than usual. We only had it snow 4 times, and the snow only lasted like a day or 2 each time it did snow. Usually, we have snow non stop from Dec to the end of March, and sometimes we even get snow as late as May. This was the best winter, weather wise, I ever remember.
    Jared Layman

This is the 2nd warmest winter on record here in New England.

Comment

It will probably hit 80 degress today and tomorrow and in the 70's all week. The weather was terrible though in October, and it was the first time I ever saw snow during the haunt season. It was too warm to stick but it kept peole home the last saturday before Halloween. But after Halloween this has been a very mild winter here as well. Hope we don't pay for it this fall.

Allan

Comment

La Nina

There is a abnormally large pool of cold water in Pacific (no it is not from glaciers melting) That has helped shift jet stream. In Europe they are having a colder than normal winter. Black Sea froze harder than it has in decades. This La Nina is expected to weaken this spring. Actually it is what helped spur all the tornadoes LAST year. At the time jet stream was in perfect position to make last years spring spin a lot of tornadoes. That is why last year was the ONLY year I ever gopt started farming before my neighbors. I could read the writing on the wall (from weather service) that we were going to have an unusual wet spring. Many of my neighbors never finished planting last year when rain came every few days for quite a while.

It is not "global warming" in the sense that media hypes. Yes we are warming some (which IS debatable) but not to extent the alarmists are saying will happen. Their computer models do not add up. They actually say we should be MUCh warmer than we are if it was true. It is a fascinating IN DEPTH subject getting into ocean currents, sun cycles, and even that our solar system seems to be entering into a more "charged" area of the universe.

Carbon tax...would be the biggest BS farce smoke screen ever duped onto the public.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Working...
        X