• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacklights for cheap?

Anyone know where to buy blacklights for cheap, and i mean 4' blacklights

Thanks

www.cheaplights.com

Y118-F40T8
    **BOX OF 12 BULBS** **Sold only in boxes of 12 for $66.00** 48 black light blue bulb. Fixture not included. This bulb emits no white light, we only sell the better Blacklight Blue bulbs. These are T8 thickness, most 48 inch bulbs are T12. They are about 3/16 longer than the average 48 bulb, so they will not fit in some fixtures; the only fixture that we guarantee them to fit in is the Eliminator brand. Size 48.0 x 2.0 x 2.0 Weight: 1.0 lb.
    Add to Wishlist

you can thank me later...
    Last edited by Slain; 03-14-2012, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Cheaplights, although, VERY COST EFFECTIVE!, have shipping rates that are through the roof. Their lights are great, sound systems worthless, at least in my opinion. I have been able to match almost everything from Cheaplights with Musicians Friend when comparing apples to apples (cost + Shipping). With that in mind, it became obvious that Cheaplights has a lower price, but jacks up the shipping charges to make up the difference. As far as black lights, I'd suggest Amazon or Spencers.
      Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

LEDs I'm pretty sure is where it is at. You can make a UV spot light or even make your own LED flood real easily, the upside is they don't draw a crap ton of energy either and have lesser chances of breaking.

Comment

Working...
        X