Who watched that and what did you think? Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

i did

I watched it and thought it was Ok, I like making monsters with distortions better but I will probably watch it again.

Comment

Fracking drama. That is all.

Comment

I liked it, I would love to know what they charged for the two headed shark.
        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I watched both the faceoff finale and that Monsterman. He seems cool. I too would like to know what the shark cost.

I'll hit it up again next week. I'll give any show 2 or 3 episodes before making up my mind (usually)

Dewayne

Comment

eeeehhh... still deciding what to think... the drama seriously needs to be toned down. the timelines werent changed like that without them knowing, and the father-daughter-ex wife thing.... we already have springer for this kind of scripted tomfoolery lol. just show the monster making goodness and leave 65% of the drama out and we'd have a decent show.
            -Mat

Comment

Id love to see a show about monster making that had less fake drama. Why can't we just have show about subject and not fake deadlines and meaningless fights. And what made it worst to me is that it was backed up against Faceoff, which is a great show and more to the point. I might give monster maker 1 or 2 shows to see if it gets better, but if not i'll be waiting for this summer and season 3 of faceoff.

Robert

Comment

Hummm

in a word...... SUCKED! Shane and it's just my opinion! Shane
                sigpic

Comment

It was ok...I would much rather watch full length episodes of Robert Kurtzman's Creature Corps webisodes...they are a lot of fun, and less about drama. I'll be watching it more to try to catch some tips/tricks kind of stuff. I will also agree that Making Monsters was more fun to watch initially...but I will also give it a couple episodes before I give it a thumbs up or down.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                  -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

I'll have time give it a few more shows to make up my mind but the drama needs to go and the whole thing with ever taking right up to the last min. I agree with the other posters Making Monsters was better.
                    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

I have to agree with everyone else. Eh.

Comment

Working...
                      X