Virginia Beach haunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginia Beach haunts

Does anyone know if there are haunts in or around the Virginia Beach area? I am going out there to visit and possibly moving there just wanted to maybe check out some haunts when I go visit this coming week.

Kyle Guillette
    Kyle Guillette
    Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

VA Beach

There use to be a year round haunt down on Atlantic Ave. on the strip. This was a number of years ago but I lived there for about 4 years. Back then it was fairly touristy but if its still there they may have updated it. It was on gthe corner on the west side of the street. Love VA Beach!
    Capt.Chaos
    Fear Asylum Haunted House
    Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Alright thank you I looked into it and I believe it is still open. Definitely will try finding it to go check it out.

Kyle Guillette
      Kyle Guillette

Comment

I lived there for a few months back in 2000 and there was the "Haunted Fun House" on the corner (I read it closed).
        Also was Nightmare Mansion and I'm not sure but think it's still open.
        They had a ride through called the Time Machine but think it closed too...

Let us know and take some pics if you go!!!

Kirk
        Kirk Boemmel
        Dark Ghost Manor
        www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Mark Cline of enchanted castle studios owned a couple attractions at Virginia beach including the haunted house, time machine too I believe and when last I heard they were still open but possibly under new ownership.

Allan

Comment

I saw you have to call nightmare mansion to see if they're open that weekend so they must still be open at times. Thanks though guys and will definitely take pictures.
            Kyle Guillette

Comment

Not Virginia Beach but close!

We are not in Virgnia Beach but we get a lot of people from that area. We are actually down on the border in Bracey VA. Come check us out in October.
              Travis "Big T" Russell
              President
              Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

http://hamptonroads.com/node/375241

Here's the article I read a while ago on the "Haunted Fun House".
                Can't remember where I found the one about the Time Machine, but I read that it's now a Pirate Themed ride.
                Still cool to have dark attractions in VA Beach!

Kirk
                Kirk Boemmel
                Dark Ghost Manor
                www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Ill be doing a haunt here in October but if I end up moving out there will definitely check it out and help out at your haunt.

Kyle Guillette
                  Kyle Guillette

Comment

Nightmare Mansion - http://YouWillScream.com
                    Hunt Club Farm Haunt - http://www.huntclubfarm.com/newhalloween/index.htm

If you're looking to start a haunt in Virginia this season, be sure to let me know so I can add you to our site - http://ScreamFreak.com! You can e-mail me at ryan @ screamfreak.com. (no spaces)

Good luck!
                    Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by BigT View Post
                      We are not in Virgnia Beach but we get a lot of people from that area. We are actually down on the border in Bracey VA. Come check us out in October.

What's your website? I can add you to our site!
                      Ryan

Comment

Working...
                      X