which is the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which is the best?

Don't know much about either but seen the previews. Has anyone seen john carter yet or the new dr suess movie? I would appreciate if someone has seen either one of these movies if they are good or not. Wanting to take my two boys to one of these movies tomorrow. Thanks damon
    Damon Carson

John Carter from Mars is OFFICIALLY the WORST MOVIE OF ALL TIME!
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

thanks larry!

Usually when they compair a movie to star wars that is a warning sign! Probably take the boys to see dr suess it looked funny! Thanks for the heads up on john carter!
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

My 11 year old Loved the Suess movie!!

Comment

Not seen but i hear both sides of spectrum on John Carter

Some say it is great ..some say it is bad. You like it or you hate it...no middle ground .On the other hand while it is cute I can not stand films dripping with envirmental PC that the Lorax will BE.

(Full disclosure: I own Disney stock which produced Johm Carter)

Wicked Farmer

Comment

thanks farmer

I would probably go see something else but our town is small and only about 3 movies to choose from. And also our video store is owned by the theatre and they told me the other day I rent so much I had two free movie passes coming so can't beat that! My oldest boy is 7 and my youngest is 5 so they would probably enjor either. My oldest boy was talking ablut seein the new movie harry potter is in but that not here anymore. The woman in black or whatever its called. Has anyone seen that?
            Thanks
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
              John Carter from Mars is OFFICIALLY the WORST MOVIE OF ALL TIME!

I love Disney, but they REALLY need to stop trying to do epic/battle movies, you just can't do them the right way and keep it for a Disney audience. Braveheart, Gladiator, Kingdom of Heaven are all good examples of epic movies that show how battle really was, body parts hacked off and gory. I know John Carter is a fantasy epic but couldn't they learn from the Lord of the Rings movies which nailed all aspects perfectly? I thought Disney was done after those Narnia debacles.

Allan

Comment

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
                I would probably go see something else but our town is small and only about 3 movies to choose from. And also our video store is owned by the theatre and they told me the other day I rent so much I had two free movie passes coming so can't beat that! My oldest boy is 7 and my youngest is 5 so they would probably enjor either. My oldest boy was talking ablut seein the new movie harry potter is in but that not here anymore. The woman in black or whatever its called. Has anyone seen that?
                Thanks
                Damon

The Woman in Black was pretty good. If anyone is in the the victorian them thus had to be the best examples if setting a Victorian theme I've ever seen, it looked amazing and very creepy. I read that most of the antiques and Victorian era toys were on loan from American collectors and dealers. It was all authentic and rare items.

Allan

Comment

Saw John Carter with the family. Wait for the DVD rental and save some money.

Comment

Working...
                  X