New products uploaded to Gore Galore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New products uploaded to Gore Galore

We have spent the last 2 days working on the website and so the new products and new catalog have been uploaded. We have alot more to do on the website but atleast that is done.

I have to just say thank you to everyone who came by our booth and supported us either by ordering or even by just saying we are doing great work. Everything this year was planned, and ALL the plans came through. But without your support it is ALL for nothing. This was again our best year ever. We always do better every year, but this year was a real leap forward. thank you, and if you like what we did this year, you are going to soil yourself when you see what we have coming next.

My job responsibilities with my company have really changed over the last couple years. With an office manager that gets ALL the office work done. My 2 main responsibilities are development (design and sculpting) and customer support (tech support and customer relations). And this has given me a new zest for the business as you just saw at Transworld. ALL the products stemmed from this new focus. I live in the moment. SO, thank you again and keep an eye on us. We are constantly developing new products, moving forward, and upward.

Here is the video of the Nightmare Spectre. More coming soon! If you didn't get to see it at the show. then here you go. Just bear in mind, this thing is huge standing at 11' tall at the shoulder with an up to 14' arm span. Even just the hand from palm to finger tip is 4' long. And I am very happy with how this monster moves. It floats, and can fly forward and reach out at guests. Completely actor controlled.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

I operated this

Got to take over controls for a minute. Here is what you want to hear from a "buyers" perspective; Kevin just mentioned actor controlled. Spectre moves forward and backward EASY. Push button controls for eyes/sound if I remember right were right there for easy thumb press. I'm a short dude at 5' 6". I would probably adjust pully attachement or put blocks on my walking space but it balanced nice for moving around and arm movements. Dont let the size scare you...it floats nice.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Thanks Wicked,

You actually have about 2 feet you can work with to bring the whole system down some. I prefer to mount the track at 12' but if you need it lower you can mount it lower.

I don't know if anyone realizes but one actor worked it the whole show. He told me he loved it. Yes, he is stronger. He said it was a work out, but a good workout. You use your whole body to control it. You control the arms and then arms control the whole creature by the way everything is attached.

We want to sell more of these beasts. I want to see them in lots of haunts across the country so if you need more info to help you make a decision, please feel free to call or email us for info. We would be happy to provide you with whatever info you need.
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

If you were not able to pickup a catalog at the show for whatever reason.
        Please feel free to download it from the website.
        It has ALL the current products and pricing.
        Enjoy!
        It is on the left side
        http://www.gore-galore.com
        Last edited by Gore Galore; 03-19-2012, 06:18 AM.
        Kevin R. Alvey
        info at gore-galore.com
        www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X