Haunted Hoochie exposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by badass View Post
    hell yeah chad...time to get your freak on at the hooch...
    and no regret...john ward...when r u wantin to come out...? i sleep til maybe 6 or 7pm..since we are up til dawn every night...but i would love to show u around...
    soo let me know..and we will work somethin out..
    and anyone else who wants to get some face time in wit me.....
    or see some behind the scenes of infamous hooch...lets hook up...
    this year is simply insane...hope everyone else is having a great season too...

heres some more newness..
    Check you PM's

Comment

• Chad.. see u on the 20th..
      bring on november>>haha

[CODE][/CODE]
      in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
      www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• Sweet. looking forward to it. After we go though, should I just ask for you at the ticket booth?

Comment

• hell yeah..just ask for me at tickets
          or pm me and i will set u up with my phone number so u may call
          and that goes for anyone else who wants to hang out
          at the worlds most extreme haunted house
          the Haunted Hoochie

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
          www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• gotta love it when another haunt is using your photos to promote their haunt....

if it was easy to run a kick ass haunt..then all the haunts would kick ass...

https://www.livingsocial.com/events/...dmission-for-2

anyone know these guys ?? i am sending a cease letter..did larry have a haunt doing this ?

and their site has many of our pictures

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
            www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• Wow, just goes to show you how much creativity they have lol. That's the pic right of Haunt World's cover! We made a huge mistake partnering up with them back in 2010. Back then they were not a haunt, but just promoters. They saw how many people we brought in and wanted us to partner with them in 2011. We said we are going to stay on our own and will do the promotions ourselves. They got mad and started threatening us saying we better give them our website and our haunt name or they will do this to us and that. Last year we did get our outdoor facade vandalized. This year we gotten tighter security with surveillance cameras and actual undercover police walking around. We hope we can have a smooth 2012 season.
              Last edited by Spookyant; 10-01-2012, 07:34 PM.
              www.nightmareslive.com

Comment

• we just had the largest weekend in September ever....
                just unbelievable large crowds...i mean really unbelievable ...we had to open up the back parking lots..soo 40 acres of parking all packed and its still September...
                and they come from soo far away...
                i spoke to a group that had drove up from Florida ...
                they said they have come every year for the last 3 years....
                and a group from Maryland..and Missouri
                hope its the same for everybody else...just a great start to another great season...

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• How are all those giant heads working out for you?
                  Kevin R. Alvey
                  info at gore-galore.com
                  www.gore-galore.com
                  www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                  www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                  www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

• seems this one couldn't handle the first weekend at 40 psi...haha..
                    another industry standard ...if your gonna be a haunter u better have a welder...
                    i didnt see this one coming..they looked well put together to me..looks like maybe a lil reinforcement should do the trick...
                    the other ones held up as far as i know....normally we can see problems with design or engineering and fix them before we start...
                    and we always let the vendor know our concerns for future designs.....
                    but this one got by us...
                    the problem we saw right off is those bearings being welded in...although that's not what broke..we have had problems with them in the past..and will be hard to remove when welded in..
                    but they held up so far....sorry brother kev but u asked...

as for the vendors that promised product in June and they still haven't arrived...save some shipping and send our thousands of dollars deposit back...
                    i know u get on here cause u pm'ed me and made more broken promises...honestly cant wait to see u guys again...

here is a tip from a guy who has been in this biz for a minute..buy a year in advance...that way you are not putting your reputation on the line or holding up your build because of a vendors integrity that is outta your control...

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                    www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• soo i just got a private message from a chicken butt owner who is afraid of these guys at this ripp off haunt..
                      guess they have stolen their art too...and made threats ...and vandalized.....wtf is wrong with that picture ?
                      our lawyer is proceeding as we speak ...rerminds me of the story on the news of land of illusions owner stealin a competetors signs...
                      why the dirty pool ?...you r making us all look bad
                      this year we have been under a barrage of attacks from another haunt too...
                      a haunt that is clearly a spin off of the Hoochie...i'm flattered...

but really? there is only one haunted hoochie...and our reputation proceeds us
                      might need to do sum old fashioned skull spilttin...haha..sike

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                      www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• Actually they are put together very well.
                        We also weld in gussets in all the angles now.
                        And I really wish you would have emailed this to me when it happened. It helps us make constant improvements to our products. And that is the only way we can help you.
                        Which you know we always do.

40 psi is the proper operating procedure.

Did you make any adjustments to the flow control exhaust valves?
                        We set them at the proper operating speed. But somehow they adjust themselves in or out sometimes and other times the customer readjusts them.
                        So, please check the others. They do not need to move fast to look good. And this puts unneeded stress on the armatures.
                        Do you need us to send you any gussets or anything to make the repairs?
                        Kevin R. Alvey
                        info at gore-galore.com
                        www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

• no way kevin..we got this one...i was readin the thread when toby came in the office and told me about the break..
                          i took the picture just prior to posting and now we r back up and running..
                          no gussets were there..but there are now..we r good..
                          looks like he was cathin some bones on the floor..probably had alot to do with it...
                          the fact is animations break...we know it going in..we break em..
                          and we fix them..nature of the beast
                          and we play rough...

get to the hooch...
                          hell never looked this good

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                          www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• Awesome,
                            OUr business is not built on selling you something. It is built on servicing what we sell.
                            SO if you ever need anything please do not hesitate to ask.
                            We are ALL over this.

I would love to see some pics of your install of our beasts sometime
                            Kevin R. Alvey
                            info at gore-galore.com
                            www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

• man i am soo sorry for this but...please dont go edit that..cause

seriously...your business is not built on sellin but servicing what u sell ???

heres a thought...

maybe all haunt vendors should build their business on selling product that doesn't need serviced....

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                              www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• LOL
                                I know what you are saying. BUT
                                What is sad is I try to be supportive and help you solve a problem, and here you are trying to twist my words and intent.

So no thanks.
                                Im out.

But again, if you need anything, please just let us know.
                                Kevin R. Alvey
                                info at gore-galore.com
                                www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X