No announcement yet.

Haunted Hoochie exposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soo the haunt doors open at 9:30 tonight and the line outside the haunt already has a hundred people in it..

even in the summer and ticket prices of 50 bucks..the Hoochie heads never cease to amaze me...

tonight is gonna be epic

[CODE][/CODE]
    in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
    www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• Originally posted by badass View Post
      DA...there is no shortage of the influence we have had on this industry..
      does anybody know if there was any big animation companies before scarefactory ?
      I remember back when Dave Faulkman was contracted to operate a haunt for clear channel here in Columbus in maybe 94 or 5
      He came thru and was blown away...and he was da biggest man in the concert scene i know...
      ...i was honored he even knew my name...
      he sold promowest to Jules Belkin and he rolled all his profits into scarefactory and started selling to haunts the next year or so...
      we have been friends ever since
      at least to my knowledge the stuff we were doing back then hadn't been done before
      Jules Belkin of Belkin Productions in Cleveland, OH.. His company was the 2nd largest concert promoter in the country before the evil Clear Channel bought everyone out

Comment

• wow. amazed. shocked

Im not normally the one to talk about other haunts but just wow. The Haunted Hoochie was by far the BEST haunted attraction I have ever seen. From the moment you get yanked in to the moment you get out it is nothing but a pure amazing experience!
        Thank you guys for putting on such a great show. (:
        10/10

Nic Miele

General Manager
        The Massacre Haunted House

Comment

• Wow...what an experience Friday Night!
          This was my 2nd time through the Hoochie...last time was MHC 3 years ago.
          I have to say it was intense then...but this time seemed amped up even more.
          The actors were way more aggressive and the touches were not taps like last time...full on grabs and I even got my ass smacked in one of the outside scenes heading back inside and the guy yelled "DAMN, I LOOOOOOVE YOU!!!"
          One of the most shocking things was getting sprayed with RED BLOOD from the guy in the chair...all over the white sleeve of my shirt. It got all over a friends face and hands. I expected it to be water for effect, and when we stepped into the next lighted portion...it was RED...crazy.
          Love the Hooch!!!
          Kirk Boemmel
          Dark Ghost Manor
          www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

• we love u all

huge thank you to all who attended the MHC 10th anniversary celebration with us friday night...it was truly epic...
            never has sooo many opportunities been presented to me in one evening....
            we currently have 3 production companies interested in reality shows...
            and despite we are under contract...looks like someone big may buy out our current contract
            and while the shooting has begun for the Harvest Season movie franchise here..
            we now have multiple movie and music producers interested in saving their productions money by shooting scenes here...
            very exciting times for us
            all i want is to sell a million hats...while i continue to do what i love the most..

scare the Hell outta America

thank u all soo very much

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
            www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• i totally missed the reviews yesterday....thank you very much

soo on Friday night i operated the machine gun to give away sum haunted hoochie love...
              and shot a fan in the eye with a coolly cup...it irritated her eye...and seriously scared me at first that someone may had sabotaged the 50 cal...
              her husband was ready to go...and she said hell no...we r at the HOOCHIE...I love u guys...

Nic Miele....best haunt ever..pure amazing experience..10 out of 10...is the best review i have ever seen on here.,...thank you very much sir...and thanks for coming out

Darkblood......sorry bout the blood..very glad your such a big fan...hit me up and i will send u a hoodie...u rawk sir...and thanks alot

what did everyone think about the burning car the mutant thew on u ?? it is an engineering marvel i think.....hope it scared some of u

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
              www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• Tim

Not sure if you got photos or video but I know my girlfriend was terrorized by your chainsaw guys around the well between 1030-1130 you cant miss her they made her do laps around it...Thought you would enjoy watching it, or even posting it
                Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

• Crap.. I was stuck at a wedding in Hawaii. Must be scary as sh$t if Taters girlfriend was scared. I can only image the real life horrors she see's I think I'm going to fly out during the season... Do you have any slow days?

Comment

• Tater...man i will check into it when i get back from vacation..

Tongue....u fly out n let me know and your experience at the hooch is on me

another MHC is in the books..man was it a good time...thanks again for coming out for all the kind words...haunters RAWK

heres a shot taken that night by a fan

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                    www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• Enjoy your vacation man...One hell of a fish you got the other day! Talk to you when you get back here...Have a question for ya so text me when your back around

Comment

• Tim as I said last year, your haunt as ruined other haunts for me. I always compare them to yours and they just don't stand a chance. You have the best haunt around, I am just sad I don't think I will get to experience it this year due to work.

Comment

• thank you

Just found this thread and spent the whole night reading it ALL.Thank you for sharing so much of the hoochie and yourself in these posts.

Comment

• IMG_20130418_135031.jpg
                            Originally posted by badass View Post
                            the year was 1990 and we were in the concert business as was Dave Faukman..
                            thats right i am about to show off preScarefactory and all the spin offs that followed

anyways it was a guillotine were the head once again heckled the crowd before and after the decapitation
                            the eyes and mouth both moved with air and the valves were hand controlled so the guy running the mic could say anything he wanted and keep the mouth in time...
                            just a steal frame head with actuators a mask and Velcro... the guillotine was enormous and made just the same way we do it today..all 100 year old oak and a stainless blade..
                            the head once cut off hung from 550 cord and swung towards the crowd..
                            everyone thought it was great. now its like a trophy in my office

[CODE][/CODE]
                            I SO KNOW WHERE YOUR COMING FROM ON THIS ONE!!!

I know I haven't posted on here much over the past few years, but a few years ago I did a haunt room that really struck a cord with everybody involved! There were very few things I could keep as mementos but the best one of all was this saw blade we made. It was on a pneumatic air ram that came towards the patrons while they were seated. The blade only moved about 6-8 inches or so, and then the lights went out!!!! OH that was awesome! I kept this piece for when we finally got moved into our new place. As soon as the walls were painted in my shop the saw blade went up!!! I absolutely love it! Yah, people that walk in wonder what the hell...........but its all good!!!!!!!!! lol
                            Kelly Anderson
                            Owner- Halloween Undercroft
                            http://www.halloweenundercroft.com/
                            Owner- Haunt Your House llc

Comment

• tater brother...man oh man...this certified work a holic has retired..well semi retired anyways..
                              i am back home for a reality show party then tomorrow and i am off again ...taking advantage of a new perspective on life...

i created this monster and it is a wild one.....and now i am setting her free....

vsneader ...ruining you for all other haunts and the best haunt around is what we strive for every single day around here..thank you very very much sir

wicked haunt II......I pour myself out to help fill others up..... when i lost my son it was unbearably hard...but has helped me see fire inspections, a city trying to legislate me outta business, or any other hardship as
                              small potatoes....soo i have followed my dream relentlessly and without regret...and it has taught me...so i teach you that thinking that anything stands in your way is only a way of thinking

Darkblood....thank you for loving the Hooch...and should have got your swag by now ? let me know

Dreadland.....man thank you soo much for the compliment about the pics....old pics are a grab bag ..but for the last 5 years i take all pictures myself...it has been part of my retirement plan...while taking pictures i am
                              observing the haunt and my crew operating it from an outsiders perspective.........and as i have been doing this i have been amazed at the performance and leadership skills they posses

Kelly Anderson.....thank you for relating to the hooch story...it is nice to keep a few mementos from meager beginnings....reminds me of our commitment to doing things that had never been done before... and
                              making lemonade outta lemons is a fundamental part of success...so hang up what makes u feel good and reminds u of who u are and where you are going....and put the rest into semi trailers and
                              plan for a retirement auction...i am up to 18 semi trailers not including the actual hoochie

hope i didn't miss anyone this time around...

i love this industry and everyone in it......even the vendor's who have ripped me off............teach me

thanks again for taking time to read my ramblings

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                              www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• Hahah Tim it seems like your like me, can never fully just get away...another party..Ill be on standby just incase. Hope your enjoying your getaway

Comment

Working...
                                X