Haunted Hoochie exposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excited to visit

I'm new here, don't know why I waited so long to join considering how much I love this industry. Anyway figured I'd post here first cuz I've always wanted to go to the hooch, and might finally be able to make the 7 hour drive this year, I'm so pumped. Badass, your haunt looks amazing. Can't wait to visit. Anyway, was just wondering, what do you plan on doing with your haunt when you retire? Would you allow your crew to keep running it, or close it? Just curious about it. Anyway, can't wait to visit the worlds most extreme haunted house, looks like a great show.

Comment

• Haunt

Do yourself a Favor...Load up the car...and get your butt to the hooch, get a room so you can spend all night going through it just so you can catch everything. No excuses...just do it
      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

• Tim,

YES I got the swag! You are awesome man! The most kick-ass haunt on the planet giving us the most bat-shit crazy show I've ever seen. Love it!

I have the Hooch bumper stickers on my car and everyone around here calls my car the Haunted Hoochie at the day job...lol...it gives me a good reason to then tell them about the insanity I've experienced at your haunt!

Thanks again! Much kudos and respect man!

Kirk
        Kirk Boemmel
        Dark Ghost Manor
        www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

• [CODE][/CODE]

where does the time go...
          here it is Hoochie time again already...

Tater..u are da man...thank you for being one of our biggest fans..

Darkblood....i absolutely could not say it any better myself...and i quote...the most kick ass haunt on this planet giving us the most bat shit crazy show...is exactly what we do...thank u for saying it sir

Hauntman....u must let me know when u are here...love meeting everyone...thanks for the question....i have been grooming a team for years to take the reigns and it is working out great ...i have been a workaholic

my whole life .... soo i have needed a break and since i made the decision to cut the 23 year old cord...i don't see me ever looking back..i already am seeing life though new eyes...

see u all soon
          i can already hear the big Hell Yeahs
          in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
          www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• Zombietoxin...i can tell by your quote that we should hang out

I'll tell u

with today being sept 11 and spending hours reading all the scientific facts of the many studies of the 3 towers falling that day and the pentagon bs.....

today....sir.... i am disgusted.....sick

i try to see the light but cant

the Hooch is the worlds most extreme because i take the most serious things and turn them into a joke....entertainment...its what i do...

they would say u could never do that.....and soon haunts all around the country.....have life's little evil unmentionables ...zombieside..demon births..now its priest and nuns..with just a couple years under our

belts.....its accepted...the norm..we morph..we evolve.....i make jokes about lifes worst crimes...but not today

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
            www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• as i stand upon this pile of rust..
              i can see our souls
              piles of dust
              its time to awaken
              inside u know what i mean....
              we are reigning supreme in 2013

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
              www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• You have fulfilled my dream scene!

I love this pic. There is an old farm house not far from here that has a field full of old cars, rusting away. Most of the cars are from the 40s and 50s, and everytime I drive by there, I see a scene just like yours with these old cars piled around, light emanating from within. One day ..... one day!
                Travis "Big T" Russell
                President
                Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

• Haunted Hoochie

Went to the Mid West Hauters Convention and went through the Hoochie. One of the best haunts I've been to!

Comment

• big t ..thank u sir....go get those cars..save them now before they are gone....i am currently lookin for a 30s panel truck ton and a half ....

soo please if anyone knows of one..let me know...

Vred....best haunt you have been too is what i love to hear..thank u for joining in on this thread and saying so...

thank u all for your support...the facts cannot be hidden

the Hoochie Rawks...and so do our fans

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                    www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• we are soo lucky to be doing this thing we love

and people pay us just to see it...hope everyone makes it out this year..

many big changes on the haunted hoochie horizon..so u wanna be able to say..

i remember back before all that happened...

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                      www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• i think that if u follow your passion in life it doesn't matter if people like what u do or not....

all the best have haters...but haters do not matter

because when you are doing what u love to do......you are ready to defend it

and when you do that...when you are following your dreams.....it shows....

and the crowds will follow too....

i think there is a market for Disney style haunts but i would not want to operate one....

i grew up in this business ...making skits for my grandfathers haunts in seventh grade....

realistic horror is my thing...dirty grungy in your face sexy bloody horror.....

its my art..my statement about life... living in a box because it might cost u a fan or a dollar or two....would suk balls...

and wouldn't be fun for me or my fans...

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                        www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• NICE JOB TIM!

Went through tonight, Awesome changes since June's Midwest Tour!! Place was packed, Rocking, actors were on point scaring the crap outta people. Even if you saw it in June you have to see the new changes they made...amazing work and good job once again buddy
                          Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

• Oh man, I'm totally going this year!

I pass by the site once a week, it calls to me. Besides my g/f, it's the only reason to tolerate Reynoldsburg!

(No offense to anyone living in Reynoldsburg, or the 'burbs! I'm a city kid.)

Comment

• Hell Yeah...thank u tater..and toothpaste.....we built a new home over the winter then jumped right into building newness for everyone's favorite convention of the year... MHC !!!

then i went on vacation all summer while my team built what was pouring outta their brains....

my favorite is the Tooth fairy...Toby and Matt out did themselves....and we converted our entire haunt to LED's this year....i couldn't be more anti mercury bulbs...175 countries cant come together on anything but

they can agree that Mercury needs to be spread in every home...no thanks

see u all soon...

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                              www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• soo last night the entire night sky over the Hoochie lit up like daytime

anyone that was outside had to see this...absolutely amazing..

and one just like this was just captured on a Canadian cops dash cam just last week...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                                www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Working...
                                X