Haunted Hoochie exposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soo wow ...no joke..the numbers are in

Haunted Hoochie just had the biggest opening weekend in our history...and i could not be prouder....for 20 years we slammed the advertisement..right around a hundred grand a year..

but no more....with the electronic age..u can build a kick ass haunt..and reach the masses without doing a thing but putting it out there....for free..information spreads around faster then the speed of light..

soo for the first time in our history our content doesnt have to be filtered thru media outlets....u dont have to pay for radio..who listens ? or tv ? who watches ? u just have to build a kick ass haunt..

and the masses who see your pictures or experience your haunt and love it will spread the word like a virus .....what amazing times we live in...its a paradigm ......thanks for all the support..we love you guys

[CODE][/CODE]
    in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
    www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• its soo much fun being me....life is good

its raining outside and not even 4 o'clock and fans have set up tents and grills and r cooking out in the parking lot

and my daughter is playing land of the free and home of the brave on the keyboards....its a great time to be alive ...i am heading out to talk

hope everyone enjoys life as much as me

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
      www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• I need to borrow your photographer because they are amazing. Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

• Larry i will shoot your haunt anytime brother....but please understand that being positive doesn't include censorship of media

even when its your own media..its what is wrong with America ...way more then half of the people that read these forums r afraid to voice their opinions here...im sure thats not what u really want...

just like haunters that are afraid to stand up for our rights as Americans...its not a good thing on here or anywhere...delete away but you are only hurting yourself and this industry..i love u brother..

we are one in the same...one industry..one nation...one world...one...

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
          www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• When are you coming? LOL I'm on pins and needles waiting for you to show up. Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

• well then Larry its on..when is good for u...?? .i am tied up til sunday..u open all week..??
              and i may have a camera crew tagging along if your ok with being on camera and talking ??
              all reality tv isnt fake..

but remember Larry..my offer from 5 years ago still stands...i will give u our deluxe package...includes your plane tickets a hotel room and a rental car .....to come see the Hooch...u cant beat that offer....:twisted::twisted::twisted:

had some haunt owners asking about designs for haunted hoochie tattoos....soo i will take some hooch tattoo pics tonight ...we have many styles..
              but branding is our newest way to identify a true family member...

this was filmed last night..
              now remember...
              your not a hardcore hoochie head unless u live hardcore...
              this video isn't for the kiddies...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
              www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• its definitely Hooch weather..rained most of sat night..with a down pour for a few..
                but didnt effect the crowd at all....so cant complain..but wow on sunday it poured all day...
                and it got colder too...soo hopefully the cold holds on...alot easier on our actors...

we welded on 3 different effects and had to fix an illusion twice..and satan couldnt blow fire due to a short ..
                soo i forgot all about tattoo pics..but will be sure to get some this weekend...unless i am in st louis...no reply yet on that..

i love taking pics..just another form of art...and it just gets easier as you go along...
                the first few years i took em all with a fisheye..
                but this year i put that crutch down...mostly anyways...but great for crowd pics..
                when shooting fear the best advice is catch em as soon as they escape a scary scene...something about their expressions as they run...

heres one of my favorite from over the weekend

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• another action pic from the hooch...
                  what a great year this has been so far...
                  i hear we have some of the darkness crew is coming tonight..hell yeah..told em their tickets were on me...
                  road trip...
                  love taking action pics

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                  www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• i hear the numbers are up everywhere in America..so good to hear..
                    i know our lines have been packed..
                    help the Haunted Hoochie support breast cancer research this year
                    and sport the hottest haunted house gear at the same time by buying our new hot pink gear...hell yeah

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                    www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• (tattoos) .

Comment

• heres a shout out to Kevin at gore galore...this guy and a few more were inspired by u...
                        figured i would give credit where credit is due..thank u for thinking outside the box..and coming up with original ideas..
                        you and men like u are inspirational to this industry..

rob from erie...i will post tattoo pics this weekend...i have been consumed with projects

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                        www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• Nice Photo. Hey I'm going to the Darkness tonight to take some photos I'll upload later. See if I can come close to matching yours... your photos are always so bad ass. I just bought a new camera that takes pictures in low light without a tripod.

Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

• what an amazing Thursday we just got done...its 1 am
                            this year is just insane..

Larry i shoot a nikon d 90...love it....good luck....its alot of fun..
                            and my inspiration was Erics haunted overload pics... soon as i saw them i thought i can do that

think i saw tater tonight.....thanks for coming out

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                            www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• I am honored.
                              And that is just creepy as hell.
                              I am also sure it will filter in my head and inspire something in me.
                              Kevin R. Alvey
                              info at gore-galore.com
                              www.gore-galore.com
                              www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                              www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                              www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

• working together is what its all about..

earlier this season we had some bible thumpers organize against us...
                                so i posted on fb..asking the public if the Hooch affects them in a positive or negative way...
                                if anyone has time during this busy time of year..check it out...it a great read..over 500 people responded from all over america
                                u never know how many lives u touch

all the news channels wanted to pick up the story..we linked them the thread...damn it..they never ran with it after that..
                                guess i shoulda just said hail satan..then it woulda made the news..hehe

what a great season....this year we decided we were soo big we didnt have to advertise..and we were right......thank GOD...hell yeah....only one place to get your Hoochie fix

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                                www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Working...
                                X