Haunted Hoochie exposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim,
    I think this is one of the best customer reactions pics of ALL time. It makes me laugh every time.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

• Kevin..
      i thought the exact same thing...and thought that haunted house owners would enjoy it.....grrrr
      but soon they will all be doin it
      ......you cant beat showing the public having a blast goin through your attraction..
      we have been posting tons of em on our facebook...
      that pic alone..has gotten the over 700 likes n almost 100 comments..without any advertisement dollars...
      u just cant beat fb...
      thats all i do now...radio n print is dead...

here is some gore galore reactions...

[CODE][/CODE]
      in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
      www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• [CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
        www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• [CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
          www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• hahaha,
            Awesome!
            and thank you for sharing!
            Kevin R. Alvey
            info at gore-galore.com
            www.gore-galore.com
            www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
            www.youtube.com/goregalore13
            www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

• loving the pics

Been loving the pics of the scared people. The one of the 3 teenagers is priceless.

I finally got around to booking a hotel room for Saturday night, wish I would had seen that, that team in Ohio had a home football game, But none the less I will see you on Saturday Tim.

Comment

• most welcome ...heres another great reaction to a gore galore
                see u saturday vsneader2
                bring on that hoochie rain we all love so much...makes for a hell of a good time..
                and keeps the sweat down...

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• We had a blast Saturday night. Thanks for taking a minute or two to say hi. You guys were swamped, thats for sure. I have never seen a VIP line that long Let along the GA line. There must have been every bit of 5-6000 people there when we talked to you. Love all the updates, you guys out do yourself every year. Like I said Saturday night, I had just gone to the 13th Gate down in Lousiana on Thursday night and your haunt blows them out of the water. Thanks for such a great time. We will be back next year for round 4.

Comment

• well now that is one hell of a review....always love to hear the Hooch blows away one of the highest rated haunts in america today....
                    thank u very much
                    u r most correct sir.....we definitely deliver

and it was absolutely one hell of a crowd too...
                    i have never seen a VIP line a half mile long either...we didnt close til 4 am...and after they closed the gates...more cars wanted to pull in...
                    sorry i couldn't hang out longer...i wanted to show u the bar upstairs..and some other goodies...
                    maybe come on a thursday next time...

if anyone wants to see the largest lines in this biz...come out this sat....u cant fit it into a picture..
                    just dont try to get here around nine...cause the state highway turns into a tailgate party...
                    people now talk about how long the wait is....just to pull into our parking lot....

everyone want to raise hell at the hooch

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                    www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• The state highway def. backs up I think we sat there in traffic for a good 15 mins. It was about a mile back up. I know the time it took to buy our VIP tickets (about 10 mins) the parking lot where we parked was already half full and we were in the very front of it. Car after car pulled in none stop, I am surprised you didn't run out of parking. Thats a problem that any haunt would love to have, if they had the size lots you have.

No problem about not getting to see behind the scenes. You guys were swamped I completely understand. I think a lot had to do with the nice weather.

Just one suggestion, with the amount of rain you guys normally get in October. You might want to fill in the area in the VIP line that was a giant puddle Saturday night. It might allow for the VIP line to have a small Que area instead of being a straight line way out into the parking lot and across the path of traffic on the nights where it gets that long. You guys did do a good job with security at the traffic crossing though so Kudos for that.

Comment

• wall street journal called me about an article they were doing on how haunts around america r stepping it up a notch...
                        trying to be more like the haunted hoochie...
                        i thought sweet...btw.....wtf....
                        doesnt surprise me a bit anymore...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...439933930.html

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                        www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• never ceases to amaze me how many come out in the pouring rain...
                          this is the hooch at 1 am last night in the rain......it had rained since 8 pm n is still raining...
                          .personally talked to people from california, new york and lousiania ...
                          all certified hoochie heads...amazing fans

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                          www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• a big big announcement coming soon...
                            but til then...
                            have a great weekend
                            and a Happy Halloween from all of us at the Hoochie

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                            www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• Hey Tim, its nick from fear experience. I'm bringing stitch from mushroomhead to the hoochie tonight round opening time, we both just got back from some big name haunts in Texas so I'm pumped to show him what you guys got! Btw he came out opening night and didn't get to go through so I dragged him back for another shot!
                              Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

• i love waking up in the evening and hearing screams of fans already in the parking lot...
                                and its just 5 30 ...its gonna be another great weekend..and the rain moved out...

see u tonight Nick...u know how we do....i cant believe Stitch hasn't been here yet...no excuse..
                                hell never looked soo good

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                                www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Working...
                                X