Haunted Hoochie exposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how fast it goes by
    here we are again where it all started...
    our favorite time of the year..
    how lucky we all are...
    making our hobby and passions ..our living..
    time to cut loose and raise sum Hell..

Happy Halloween ...we love u all

[CODE][/CODE]
    in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
    www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• Just left which was easily one of the top five haunts I have been to. I have been to more than fifty at this point so that's no easy feat. I am in the process of opening my own event and can only hope to once day grow to your level of size and quality.

How did you pull off the candle effect? I saw what looked like typical tea lights but couldn't identify the material around them

Comment

• I'm going to throw something out there... there are MORE people calling me for directions to this place than are actually calling them directly. LOL

I don't know why but every third call I get is asking me directions to this place... do you guys have my number listed on your site or what? Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

• Out of control while playing

I just love getting on Hauntworld n reading that more people call u About the hoochie then anything else Larry ... I promise we don't post ur number hell I don't even think I know ur number ... Hahaha ... People just love this haunted house...
          And Lchg thank u for the excellent review top five works for me ..No easy feat is what we specialize in...haha... The candle effect is simply made from clear binder folder material from office supply.. Stapled melted and frosted ... Works great n looks amazing ... Thanks again brother .. Hit me up at mhc and I will show u ....

Which brings up what brought me here .... Can't wait to see everyone at mhc May 29th for the event of the year ... Absolutely anyone who wants to see what Haunted Hoochie is all about come hang out with me at the welcome to mhc party at the haunt .. It's a Full blown amazing night on tap .... Food beer bonfire and haunted hoochie .... And it all benefits Ronald McDonald house charities .. I know a few years back we raised 11 grand for children's hospital ... Let's blow that number away ... Hell yeah ... I love u all

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
          www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• The primary reason I am going to MHC, I wanted to go to HH... I am really looking forward to it!

Comment

• thank you Evil Beaver...we will try to live up to all your evil expectations...

Cant wait to see everyone May 29th at the midwest haunters convention party at the Hoochie...heres something to feast ur eyes on to prepare u

I heard Lenard Cohens song the Future maybe a year ago and thought man that song was made for the Hooch...

Lenard and i have the same vision of the Future...and its what the hooch is all about....hope u enjoy it..and if not ..well thats even better...Hell Yeah

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
              www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• I would LOVE TO COME but I can't... however Patti will be in Columbus so maybe she'll swing by! The place looks totally crazy! Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

• Larry everything u told me about my retirement is absolutely true ... U are a man with wisdom above your years ...

So I am back to being my old workaholic self again ... And loving it ..

The time away has given me a new perspective ... And I know u can relate Larry ... Including many of u on here ..even though when u love ur work ....like I do ....and everyday is a vacation .. haunting on this level takes a lot out of you and costs our families and can only last so long ... It's an undertaking that consumes ones life ... It's hard for me to get away when it runs so deep in my blood ... I started all this following in my grandfathers footsteps at the young age of 8 .. Scaring on my grandfathers haunted hayrides that he had done since the early fifties ...

I opened the Hooch 2 years outta high school and Next year I will have run the hoochie 26 years ....13 years inside the 50 thousand square foot facility... And 13 years out in the woods

So sometime soon .. I don't know when ...maybe a few more years.???.. Maybe after this season...I will have a huge auction... Besides the haunt I have 19 semis full of haunted hording.... So this will be a can't miss event ...and that will mark the end of an era....

... I think other then the Darkness and maybe netherworld ...we have opened our doors to this industry out of season more then any other haunt .. ..So this time u should make it to midwest ... U never know .. This could be your last chance ... And after all these years of my begging for u to come see me larry .. I think u know I am more then just a little insulted ...

I can already hear your response because we r so much alike ... We are workaholics ... But for real man ... Life is short and this is the Hoochie...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                  www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• All of these pictures are amazing. Your haunted house will be open for MHC correct? We are thinking of coming just to visit your haunted house. Fill us in!

Comment

• Did I read that right you guys are closing down soon? We are coming to MHC and visiting your haunted house. We went a few years back at MHC and it was beyond words. Is there an auction at this years MHC or is this coming down the road?

Comment

• I would LOVE to come see your place its on my bucket list of haunts to see...

I coach a HIGH LEVEL baseball team in fact they are ranked in the top 20 in the nation right now. We are constantly playing baseball so I can't go to MHC. Patti like I said is going and my older son is going with her. She would love to go to your haunted house.

I hope you don't close anytime soon so I can make it up there!

Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

• Halloween season 2015 is in full swing..
                          hope everyone has an absolutely amazing year..
                          hope this pic shows up bigger then it looks to me..
                          any one know how to make em bigger on here ??
                          u all know me ..i like to do everything large...

ahhhh and the craziness continues its long running tradition at the hooch
                          cant wait to see everyone at the haunt
                          and be sure to vote for us on USA Today top ten best

lets raise sum hell

family.jpg

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                          www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• This is one of the first times I can honestly say I went thru this thread and it's amazing. I'm putting your haunt on my bucket list.

Comment

• We went to MHC and of course to the Hoochie.... and yes we completely enjoyed the experience (wife included). I am not sure if I will make it to MHC again, but if I get the chance to go to the Hooch again there is no doubt I would jump at it.
                              Thank you!
                              EB

Comment

• Haunted Mansion... thank u sir... amazing is what we r striving for..on the bucket list ...
                                ill take it...but dont wait to long...all good things must come to an end...u may wanna book that flight..

and evil beaver thank u also for the kind words sir...whenever the best things in life present themselves...jump at it..

sooo now 100 percent no advertising seems to paying off nicely..i post pics on fb....thats it....and just had one of the biggest opening weekends ever...

living the dream in Ohio...come see it before its gone...

hopefully this pic is bigger and for all to see...testing

_DSC0244 -1.jpg

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                                www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Working...
                                X