No announcement yet.

Haunted Hoochie exposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been getting these kind of emails almost daily because of Haunted Houchies listing on Hauntworld.com

I've got people calling me, texting me, slamming me daily. They think I have someone to do with Haunted Houchie who apparently has a NAZI day at their haunted house.

That is vile and disgusting if true.

Why the hell would your group think that holding a swastika Saturday event would be a good idea. It’s repulsive to even have thought about it . This will be shared and I hope you get casted into the spotlight .
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

• It's all over the news because of what happened in Pittsburgh. Apparently HH does a Nazi night at their attraction. Despite several people warning them against it they went thru with it. Sounds like they're taking a beating on facebook, local media and more.

Comment

• Is this something they were advertising and promoting?
        Jared Layman

Comment

• Apparently they've been doing it for 25 years or something. Just so happens they did this event despite the fact all those people got killed in Pittsburgh.

They posted they're donating $50,000

I can't believe they did that? Horrible.
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

• Well... this is the industry of no F's given on just about everything...

All I can think is P.T. Barnum get quoted every five seconds when the subject comes up around there...

I suppose if you never want the lesson to be forgotten, keep pushing it. ?

This guy must have a wheel barrow to carry his balls around in.
            How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

• Didn't this place open for the industry a few years ago at MHC? I remember a lot of complaints about touching and grabbing. Is this the same place?

Comment

Working...
              X