Haunted Hoochie exposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason..
    hell yeah..thanks..i know we enjoyed your show last year too...
    the place gets soo lonely round here..like everything is just waiting on the screams to return...

[CODE][/CODE]
    in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
    www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

I really hope to be able to make the drive over again this year, but all depends on if I can get grandma to watch my newborn twins. Best Haunt I have ever been to hands down. I love your place.

Comment

thank you brother...u clearly have exceptional taste ...
        oneof my favorite things in life is working on the haunt in these final days....
        i hope everyone can make it out this year... there's gonna be hell to pay...

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
        www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Tim

That turned out great! awesome job as usual my friend, cant wait to see it in the fall
          Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Tater ..thankyou sir...i have big surprises my friend.....something we haven't discussed....and even i am impressed...cant wait to show off....stop by and feast your eyes..

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
            www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

so much left to do and soo little time...i am sure we can all relate...good luck this season to everyone..

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
              www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

I just found your youtube videos with my son... my god your haunt looks incredible. The set designs are so realistic and not cheesy at all. Ohio is a long way from Nebraska, but a trip out just might be worth it.

The NE haunts aren't impressive at all; more of the big prop/animatronic and teenagers in goodies and masks if you know what I mean lol. I wish I had somebody like you to learn from over here!

Pretty cool seeing the videos months after seeing the pics you posted up on here. Some pretty genius creations man.

Comment

Scotty...
                  thankyou very much...
                  after spending all day in the rain n mudd...
                  working on our newest n greatest creation...
                  it is nice to sit down n find your comment on here...

you are my fan pick of the week...
                  if you trek into town from Nebraska
                  your experience here is on me...

i encourage u to do so...
                  show u behind the scenes too..
                  this place is a machine...

thanks again....

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                  www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

incredible photos and detail

now I know this attraction is a must see !!!!!! fire marshall Bill, LIVE !!!!!!

Comment

• That is an incredibly generous offer! Man I would love to see some behind the scenes and talk to you; the set design looks to be unreal and im sure I could pick up alot of tricks! I can't wait to tell my son about your offer he's obsessed with the haunted hoochie now lol.

Now the hard part: convincing my fiancé that flying up there to see a haunt is a BUSINESS trip (actually it would be an awesome investment of resources!)

Seriously that is awesome of you.

Quick question: that part where the guy shoots himself w the shotgun... is there a waterfall on that wall to "reset" the blood off before the next group??? If you don't want to get into detail on here I'll give you my email so you could use that..

Visionpua@gmail.com

Thanks again man I can't wait to tell my fiancé and son!

Comment

• Oh also im not asking about the scene because I want to use that, the haunt im trying to put together is an infected zombie theme, due to the huge popularity of zombies currently. I've got a couple scenes that I can't do unless I can find a way to reset blood..

Comment

• Yeah, how do you do the shotgun suicide? I do want to set up that scene at my haunt. I would'nt be the first to imitate.

Comment

• i haven't really gotten into my brutal side on these bible belted forums..
                            the haunted hoochie is brutality at its best...
                            and with the posting of eli roths house it makes me think about my inner workings of my haunted mind...
                            eli and i are eye to eye on a few things...
                            as u know...

brutal reality is king

too me fantasy is fine....when your young...but not sprinkled all over your haunted house...unless its for kids...
                            cheese you may call it.....ie fake....ask your self is there static props just hangin out in my haunt..??
                            answer yes and your haunt might have a cheese factor...the more you have the cheesier it is gets....

my haunt has changed alot from the early days....but my commitment to realism hasn't..
                            and realism isn't just fancy sets...
                            its a state of mind...
                            its how u feel when the guy bagging your groceries...
                            is standing in your bathroom when u step outta the shower...

ordinary people can commit exceedingly extraordinary acts of brutality ...
                            and that my friends is scary shit.. and very damn real..

haunted hoochie deals in real and we do it well...
                            but we live in a morally fragile society....
                            and our moral decisions have consequences..
                            and not just for us...but everyone in our world...

to me loading blood is extremely easy...buy a pump..
                            btw...
                            there is so much more to it...and
                            if u haven't been able to figure that out
                            maybe u should not do it

first step is load the gun....

[CODE][/CODE]

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                            www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• Lmao ok ok. So I talked to the fiancé and it looks like I will probably be taking you up on your offer. Im sending you a pm. Thanks again!

Comment

• Brutality

Yeah, I killed 5 fucked up pigs this morning with a Ruger 10/22. But I don't know about BRUTAL!

Comment

Working...
                                X