Mega Millions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega Millions

Ok so who all bought a ticket or tickets? And what are your plans if you are the one holding the winning ticket?

I bought 3, and if I was lucky enough to win well the sky would be the limit on what to do lol

Never bought a lottery ticket

Never bought a lottery ticket or gambled in Vegas. I put seed in the ground and gamble all I need to. A couple years ago the family flew to Vegas from Michigan. It was strictly a landing strip for touring about a half dozen of our National Parks. Before flying home we got a room on the strip. My 10 year old son upon walking into Luxor exclaimed "Wow; this is the biggest arcade I have ever seen!!" We explained to him it was full of slot machines not video games. And then out of the mouth of babes as they say he exclaimed. "Oh; no wonder this is the nicest looking hotel of the whole trip; they want these people to give them all their money."

I had a smile for the rest of the night.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Winning the lottery...
      You cant be in this business and not be able to dream, I have a few tickets. If I win I will start two new projects, and of course open a haunt park. The new projects would be an education based haunt convention weekend. No real vendors, but a two day class on welding animation frames, or a two day class on sculpting and mold making, a silicone weekend class, or two days or how to program controllers and when to use what. Really have time to educate folks (myself included) about some of the things that one or two hours can't cover.
      The second project is one I have been thinking of for a while, a membership like a gym membership- but instead of exercise equipment the facility has a full shop, wood workin shop, metal shop, and plenty of table space for people to work on projects. All for a monthly membership. A community workshop where someone there knows what you need and you have all the tools to get it done.
      I can always dream right?
      Allen H
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

We bought tickets

Hey, like the man said, you can always dream.

Build a family compound.
        Build two theaters, one for each school we work at. (Hell if we win... worked at)
        Homeless project I dream of doing someday.
        Pay off a few bills.... LOL!
        Open a haunt or two here and there.
        Get myself back in shape, other than the shape I am in now.
        Go to Europe on a year long vacation.

If you win, you get to take home something like 350 million! holly cow.
        Ed Roberts
        Founder
        The Nightmare Factory
        www.nightmarefactorysalem.com
        www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com

Comment

I normally never play the lotto, but I thought what the hey.... I said if I win, I'd make sure my family was well taken care of, pay my bills and use some money to help others. I also said that I would take 5 million and split it evenly with everyone who was a Facebook Fan of my site HauntersDigest! lol
          News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
          Get a Website and/or Mobile App for Your Attraction - http://www.charlesterry.com

Comment

I bought 20 tickets, and i can Guaran (DAMN) tee, if I win everybody will know where Marr Branch is.

Comment

Get ready to.. lose!

Maybe Yahoo has the negative story about the pitfalls of winning a ton of money to make all the losers feel better about not winning?
              I was looking around this small downtown here for possible locations for the massive steel piers to hold up the plexiglass dome that would cover the entire area here (after I bought all the real estate)
              The dome would have to cover about roughly 900 feet in every direction from it's center point.
              If it was to also cover part of the river and the cliffs behind my house it would add another 200? feet? I always thought I would just like to have my own large metal building full of tools and an overhead crane with a workforce of others to help "Build'.. whatever I wanted to build.
              I actually have accomplished or own a lot of the things I once dreamed of .
              In High School I would draw pictures of the car I wanted. I did build that car and drove it for a few years , until the sausage semi hit it going 75-80 MPH!
              I hired a man with a straight truck to haul it back here to me, when they stopped at a MacDonald's a woman working there took one look at the car and asked him:"So how did you do in the Demolition derby?"
              Only thing is, I have never known of a Deno-Car getting that much abuse! (Since they slide around in mud and never get up to 80 MPH!)
              I now own a bunch of good tools that I look forward to having in my hands whenever, whatever kind of project I am engaged in doing. 25 yrs. ago I had a half broken hammer ,a drill, a Sawzall that had a short in it, a cheap old screw driver and that was about it!
              "Work" was much more difficult for me then!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

350 mill

Well the first 35 mill would go to chariity right of the top. Then would spend about 50 mill buying land and building a castle. The castle would be a B&B and yes it would be haunted during the season. it would also have a ren fair there once a year. It would have stabels, nice size lake, formal gardens and basicly it might cost me close to 100 mill but what the heck. I would take care of my family and closest friends the rest would never see me again. buy a few clasic cars and one really nice truck and partner up with a lot of small businesses make sure to keep at least 100 mill in a mutual fund to keep me in the life style that i would have become acustome to, at an average of about 8% that would be 8 mill a year that would be around 600k a month if i ever spent more than that I do not deserve the money anyway.

Shawn

Comment

Working...
                X