Haunt commercials - still a need?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt commercials - still a need?

Hey Friends......its Jason from Elswarro. We've been out of the biz for a while and I thought I would stop back in and see how things are going. We have opened a new studio in PHX and are going strong. I haven't really touched any Haunt related media in a long time and I was wondering if there is still a need for stock commercials? I know its getting late in the game already, but producing a new line is something i've been thinking about. Let me know your thoughts! I have all of april to put some together. But just not sure if there is still a market.

Thanks! - Jason
    Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

What type of stuff do you do? What can you do for a pro haunt? I liked the pics on your website but that was for DVD covers. How can you tailor your work to haunted attractions?

Comment

Hey Jason
      Do you still have your stock commercials?

Hey FearForYourLife
      Jason does great work, I have worked with him many times
      and he has always put out first class work. He is the go to guy
      for me.
      Gary
      Midnight Evil Productions
      www.MidnightEvil.com
      Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
      www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Jason does amazing work. Do a you tube search for "elswarro" and you will find a plethora of videos displaying his work!
        Joshua
        www.hauntedprints.com
        info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

I still have all the stock commercials, I just took the site down because i felt they were dated. I have received a few requests for them this year, so I might make a quick gallery for folks to view. I have a month off from my studio work coming in mid july. Might put a new stock spot or two together then. I will be sure to post them here!
          Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

Originally posted by elswarro View Post
            I still have all the stock commercials, I just took the site down because i felt they were dated. I have received a few requests for them this year, so I might make a quick gallery for folks to view. I have a month off from my studio work coming in mid july. Might put a new stock spot or two together then. I will be sure to post them here!
            Holy late response batman

Comment

Working...
            X