Looking for an internship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an internship

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm wondering if there's anyone on here, in the field of professional makeup/ fx makeup, that is or would be open to doing an unpaid internship this summer? I already have two degrees in painting and can't afford to just go back to school at this point. I can paint but I need more help outside of watching DVDs, tutorials and books to properly understand what I could be doing wrong or how to do something right.

I'm in the greater Columbus area (Ohio); I'm also willing to be an unpaid assistant/ apprentice; this isn't for school, it's for me, personally, to expand on my skills that I have into another area in the haunt business. I'm having a hard time finding places in Columbus (universities, spas, theatres, etc) that offer some kind internship or workshop. If anyone on here knows of anything or someone that I could get in touch with, that would be great. THANKS!!

A local woman once thought that she could be an un-paid gopher on the set of her Husband's, Uncle's movie set, since he was the Producer and that she had a degree in drama.. no, that position was already filled by a graduate of the Harvard Drama school... so it goes, sometimes...
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
    X