Looking for an internship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an internship

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm wondering if there's anyone on here, in the field of professional makeup/ fx makeup, that is or would be open to doing an unpaid internship this summer? I already have two degrees in painting and can't afford to just go back to school at this point. I can paint but I need more help outside of watching DVDs, tutorials and books to properly understand what I could be doing wrong or how to do something right.

I'm in the greater Columbus area (Ohio); I'm also willing to be an unpaid assistant/ apprentice; this isn't for school, it's for me, personally, to expand on my skills that I have into another area in the haunt business. I'm having a hard time finding places in Columbus (universities, spas, theatres, etc) that offer some kind internship or workshop. If anyone on here knows of anything or someone that I could get in touch with, that would be great. THANKS!!

(I'm aware that this is posted elsewhere).

I accept Summer and Winter interns. I do a lot of different things and we work with a variety of materials. It is in the Dallas fort worth area. Email me if you are interested. stiltbeast@gmail.com
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Allen, I emailed you from my gmail account. Not sure if you got it or not. Are you still breathing? I heard about the tornados. Still alive or undead?

Comment

He's working a Fair, so he is out in the real world and then probably in a comma for 4 hours and then back at it.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Working...
        X