I need two or three more crates…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crates? I like it

I don't know why you got hell for the crate idea. I think it's great and safety-wise it's no different than walking into a cave. So if you can make a cave or wood panels safe... you can make a crate safe.

Your idea goes right along with an article I read recently. I think from HauntWorld magazine (but not sure). It was about going non-conventional and walking your guests INTO things they wouldn't expect like into a refrigerator or closet. A crate would be perfect for a warehouse.

1. As far as ideas, the first thing I thought of is a vampire coven shipping itself to America!

2. Remember the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark when the camera goes wide angle and you see all those crates storing government sealed mysterious objects? I don't know how to use it but I always loved that part. Government sealed crates are cool. Especially ones leaking gases or green light.

3. I've heard of homeless people making secret sleeping quarters in warehouses... almost like human rats.

4. Did someone just say "rats"? Gotta have lots of rats. Maybe big ones.

5. I don't know if you like theatrical scenes but I could see a botched drug deal or mafia killing. Those are always in warehouses.

Anyway, I like it. Good luck and keep us up to date on what you decide.
    MrFoos
    Last edited by mrfoos; 04-05-2012, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Spiders! I can see a spider crate, remember hearing that tarantulas are found in banana crates all the time.
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I love this idea.

Using the GG giant heads in giant crates or cage would be pretty perfect.
        The crates would have to be huge and that just adds to the visual impact of the scene anyway.
        We have a giant goat head.
        Ancient Evil is kind of Dragon or hell hound like.
        Slither is a giant snake head so that would be great.
        I am sculpting a giant rat head right now. so that could work too.
        And ALL the sound already come with the giant heads.

Even if you had a crate or cage that had been broken out of as if the creature escaped so it would come at the customers from a different angle out of no where. And it could come at them immediately after they recognized that something had broken out of the crate or cage.

I would like to do a giant sewer entrance for a display for the rat head, or a giant alligator head.

The funny thing is we have done a frozen Neanderthal before in a freak tank.
        Last edited by Gore Galore; 04-06-2012, 06:36 AM.
        Kevin R. Alvey
        info at gore-galore.com
        www.gore-galore.com
        www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
        www.youtube.com/goregalore13
        www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

I love the idea of the crates and the fact that you can exit and enter each one giving the feel of still being in a warehouse. There are so many possible things to do on both inside and outside the crates. Best of luck!
          Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Comment

thank you ....

for the help, i really wanted to do something different, but some times i do things and people are like.."WHAT WAS HE THINKING" then i found myself second guessing myself for about 2 seconds!! There were a lot of great ideas in the last few post so....... HiHO, HiHO, its of to work i go

Comment

Working...
            X